Blue Moon

November 1, 2010

It was a rainy evening. I'm wet and of course shivering with plastic bags on my hand. It contains food from his favorite fastfood and my present for him a leather jacket fom bench.

I knocked at the door for almost a decade and no one opens. Okay, I'm going to use my duplicate.

Oh yes, you've read it right. I have a duplicate. Why did I knock? For respect purposes, duh, no matter how close I am to someone I don't forget the word privacy because I myself value it much.

Anyways, I opened the door with the duplicate key and viola I entered. The room is so dark so I switched on the light. The switch is located on the right side as you enter the door by the way.

Bottles of beer scattered on the floor, sofa cover that looks like raped, couches facing the wall, spilled beers and food leftovers on the sofa.

Heck, what is the meaning of this?

Tsk!

Probably, his barkadas came again and party and left him a mountain to clean up.

lalala~ hmm.. I'm one hundred one percent sure he is in his room sleeping like a mess..

My boyfriend dear. Your angel is here.

I put the plastics on the couch then headed to his room. I'm also going to get one of his shirts and a jersey short since I'm soaked wet.

As I was about to twist the door knob I step on something. When i looked down to check on it.

Something hit me hard, no, my heart so hard. My face burned and my hands and feet was so cold and my heart throbbing like hell.

I don't know how I managed to be in piece and have the courage to open the door.

The light is on.

And on the bed.

My boyfriend with a girl. Both naked.

I screamed.

Then I saw something on corner.