Deathbeds || Dr. Phil and Oliver Sykes

Oliver just couldn't take it anymore. The social media drove him crazy lately and he just didn't seem to find a way with all the bad attention in his life. After a while, he only saw one way out: Quitting Bring Me The Horizon and moving to New York to start a new life. One day, Oliver deactivated his Instagram and his Twitter and bought a one-way ticket to New York. He'd build up a new life and he'd never look back.

He quickly acclimated to life in New York. Every now and then someone would recognize him, but he would just brush it off as ''I look a lot like my cousin then, I guess.'' Life in New York was amazing, but he still couldn't sleep at night. Something felt wrong and there was this gut feeling that didn't seem to get away. He decided to check into the dr. Phil office: Phil McGraw, the amazing television personality, author and psychologist would surely know how to solve all Olivers problems.

The first day, Oliver went into his office. There he was, in real life: Phil McGraw, sitting in a huge chair in his office, with an amazing view over New York. He stood up and walked towards Oliver. They shaked hands.
''Oliver Sykes.''
''Phil McGraw, nice to meet you, Oliver. Let's get to know each other better,'' dr. Phil chuckled. Oliver grinned a little, still feeling a bit uncomfortable. It was his first time meeting the great amazing dr. Phil, after all.
Dr. Phil led Oliver to his chair, where he sat down. dr. Phil took place in the seat across Oliver. He folded his hands on his desk.
''So, Oliver, tell me a little bit about yourself. I hear a British accent,'' dr. Phil said, with his heavy Texan accent. Oliver took a deep breath.
''I'm here because I can't sleep at night and there's this gut feeling that won't seem to get away, whatever I try or do,'' Oliver said. dr. Phil nodded.
''That's terrible to hear. I've read that you just had a divorce. Maybe you just need to get your mind off things. Party a little. I have a party tonight and my wife is out of town. Usually, I don't offer services like this, but I can make an exception.''
Oliver sat there, starstruck. He's going to a party with Phil McGraw. Yeah why not?

The party turned out shit. Oliver had been sitting at the cocktail bar all night, sipping martini's on dr. Phil's costs. On the other side of the room, dr. Phil was still talking to three or four other guys. Oliver tried to engage in the conversation just once, only to hear medical terms, so he returned to the bar. It was near 3am when dr. Phil tapped on his shoulder, telling him they were going home.
On their way outside, both dr. Phil and Oliver found out they were a little more drunk than they had planned. Oliver was holding onto the wall for dear life while dr. Phil was looking for their coats.
''I'll use the bathroom then we can go home,'' Oliver said, dizzy and drunk. ''Can you show me where the guestrooms are?'' ''Yeah of course,'' dr. Phil said. He grabbed his hand and led Oliver to the bathroom. Oliver wrapped his arm around dr. Phil's shoulders, pulling him close. dr. Phil smelled like his grandpa, just like he liked.
''I don't know I can do this on my own,'' Oliver continued as they went into the males bathroom. At this time, they were the only one in this part of the building. dr. Phil grinned.
''Can do what?'' dr. Phil said, wrapping his arm around Olivers waist. He shifted him, turning Olivers back against the wall. He leaned in.
''Going to the bathroom by myself,'' Oliver said, with a heavy tongue. dr. Phil rubbed his thumb up and down Olivers waist, teasing his belt. Oliver took a sharp breath.
''Maybe we should continue this there,'' dr. Phil nodded to a bathroom stall that could be locked. Oliver dragged him along with him, into the stall, and forced dr. Phil to sit down on the toilet. He locked the door behind him as dr. Phil was already busy unbuckling his belt. Oliver was breathing heavily, looking down onto his big, shiny head.
''I want to be near you so badly, dr. Phil, you're the cure to everything,'' Oliver groaned. dr. Phil pulled down his pants and his boxers when Olivers dick stood right up. dr. Phil took a sharp breath.
''Oh howdy,'' he whispered to Olivers dick. Olivers dick was growing. dr. Phil put his lips around the tip of his dick, teasing the shaft with his big moustache. Oliver started to moan.
''Oh yes tease me a bit more with your big big big huge moustache dr. Phil,'' he groaned. dr. Phil started to suck even more, going all the way down, thrusting Olivers dick deeper down his throat. dr. Phil groaned too. dr. Phil started to thrust even more, causing almost Oliver to yell. Still breathing heavily, Oliver held his hand on the back of dr. Phils head.
''I'm coming,'' Oliver groaned. dr. Phil thrusted more, kept stimulating Olivers dick with his moustache, when Oliver let out a groan. He thrusted his load deep down dr. Phils throat, spilling it all over dr. Phils moustache before pulling out. Panting heavily, they looked at each other. Dr. Phil stood up, and forced Oliver to turn around. He bent him over the toilet, and started to unbuckle his own belt. Rapidly he turned down his pants and boxers, grabbed his dick and pushed it deep inside Oliver. Oliver yelled. dr. Phil grabbed Olivers hair and started to thrust more.
''Yes oh yes,'' Oliver moaned, dr. Phil grinned. He pulled Olivers hair all the way back and forced Oliver to look at him while he was busy riding his ass. Oliver yelled again, as dr. Phil started to ride even rougher and harsher. Oliver grasped for air as he felt dr. Phil tense inside of him. dr. Phil trushed a couple of times more, harsh and deep into his ass, as he came deep into Oliver. dr. Phil pulled out completely, causing Oliver to take a sharp breath, only to thrust deep into him again. He continued doing this, harsher and harsher, still looking at Oliver, who started to get teary eyed. Once more dr. Phil loaded Oliver completely. He pulled back and let go of Oliver, who grabbed the toilet seat, grasping for air. His body was sore and especially his ass. He took a deep breath as he heard dr. Phil unlocking the door. Oliver looked over his shoulder.
''I hope this night helped you get your mind off things, mr. Sykes,'' dr. Phil said, completely clothed again. ''But special services will be special services,'' he continued as he closed the door behind him, leaving Oliver out of breath and fuzzy behind.