Prolouge

Dante impatiently waited at the crosswalk. He was waiting for Sayori, his good friend from his childhood, so that they could walk together. She promised to him that he would try to wake up early, as she had been waking up late a lot during the school year.

Just as he was about to decide to walk off without her, he could see her running up to him in the distance. He let out a sigh of relief and waved to her as she ran over.

S: See? I made it.

D: Yeah, barely. Anyways, let's go.

The two started to walk to the school together, conversating as time went on.

S: So, have you thought about joining any clubs?

D: What? No.

S: Dante, you promised me that you would join a club this year.

D: I... Don't remember saying that.

S: Oh come on, you have to do something this year instead of watching anime all day.

D: Hey, don't say that out loud!

S: I'm serious. I'd die at the thought of you becoming a NEET in the future.

D: Alright, alright, I'll think about joining a club today.

S: Hehe, thanks.

She gave him a cheerful smile, and be couldn't help smiling in return.

Time skip to the end of the school day...

It was an ordinary school day, Dante was about to get up and leave for home, but he saw Sayori waiting outside and remembered about the clubs.

S: Dante, have you thought about what club to join?

D: Um... Nope.

S: Well, um, I've got a idea for a club you can join.

D: Okay then, what is it?

S: It's the literature club.

He remembered that Sayori was the vice president of the literature club, but he didn't know if he would really be interested.

D: Um, I don't think that's my kind of club.

S: Um... About that...

D: Sayori. What did you do?

S: Well, I kind of told the club that a new member would be joining today.

D: Sayori, you shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

She nervously looked away from him.

S: Ehe... Um... We have cupcakes for you if you come in.

One of Dante's many weaknesses, free food. After quickly refreshing his thoughts, he said, "Alright, I'll check it out."

S: Really? Yay!

**********

Quick note here, I have never written any kind of fanfiction before, so this might seem bad. Any criticism is accepted.

But in all seriousness, if you can play the game, play it before looking it up.

If you can't play it, watch someone play it at least.