Chapter 1

Dante and Sayori walked up the a few flights of stairs to get to the room the literature club was in. Sayori happily hummed a tune as the two came into the room.

S: Hey everyone, the new member is here!

There were three other girls in the room. One was a taller girl with long purple hair. Another was a much shorter girl with pink hair.

The third girl was Monika, who was the only one that Dante could recognize. He remembered her from last year, as the two were in the same class.

Yuri: It's nice to meet you. Sayori has said such nice things about you.

Natsuki: Seriously, a boy? Way to kill the atmosphere.

Monika: Hello Dante, what a nice surprise. Welcome.

Dante was taken back a bit as he wasn't expecting there to be all girls in club, but he was still fine with it. Sayori took it upon herself to introduce Dante to everyone.

S: This is Natsuki, always full of energy.

Natsuki gave Dante a deathly glare.

S: And this is Yuri, the smartest in the club.

Y: D-Don't say things like that.

Yuri looked away slightly, and Dante could tell how timid she was.

S: And I'm guessing you already know Monika, right?

M: Yep. It's nice to see you again, Dante.

She smiled sweetly at him, and he couldn't help smiling back to her in return. While the two barely talked last year, he always admired her.

D: It's nice to see you again too, Monika.

S: Come on, we made space at the table for you to sit down. I'll get the cupcakes!"

N: Hey! I made them, I'll get them!

S: Sorry, got a little excited.

Y: I'll make some tea as well.

Sayori and Monika sat down at the table while Natsuki and Yuri went to the corner of the room. Natsuki grabbed a wrapped tray while Yuri went into the closet.

Dante sat next to Sayori because he knew her best, plus he was a little nervous to sit next to Monika. Natsuki came back with the tray.

N: Okay, are you ready? Tadaa!

**********

Sorry this took so long to come out.