eight

jin

and just like that namjoon and i walked to my house. he didn't bother to call his parents because his parents weren't in town either and just had to call his sister who was supposed to be with his maid, Hana. But apparently Hana went home to her family and his sister is with her best friend.

namjoon was sat on my couch and asked if he could watch tv and eat a snack while theres still access to doing so. of course, i allowed him and told him to just do whatever and i ran up to my room. collapsing on my bed, i grab my phone to see a message from my older brother who is currently in another state.

bipitybopityhyung

stay safe, jin. you're alone so you need to be extra wary of everything.

but i'm not alone.

me

okay, don't worry about me to much. i'll be fine.

i began to play a game on my phone when my door opens and namjoon walks in and throws himself next to me in the bed.

"really?" i ask, looking at him.

he grabs my phone and tosses is to the end of the bed.

"hey!" i sit up to go get it but namjoon rolls on top of me.

"do you feel uncomfortable, jin?"

"n-no..."

"would you feel uncomfortable if i made this a moment you'd never forget?"

"w-what do you mean?"

he chuckles at me, getting up to retrieve my phone.

"come get your phone, jinnie." he smiles, holding my phone in his hands.

biting his lip, he watches me slowly get up from the bed and creep towards him.

"y-you're gonna actually give me my phone, right? you're not gonna pull off some cheesy shit?" i ask a little too late as namjoon throws the phone back to the bed and grabs my waist while pulling me close.

smirking, he chuckles."i can't make that promise."

look him straight in the, wanting to kiss that smirk right off his face.

he pulls me close. really, really close. his lips hovered over mine and our noses were touching as our eyes forbid themselves from disconnecting.

"jin. i told you, i'm never gonna rush you or intentionally make you uncomfortable. and i had no plans on touching up on you tonight but i suddenly just really want you. i-i'm not saying we should fuck a-and i'm not asking. i'm just telling you that i'm turned on and need a distraction. " he whispers to me.

oh wow.

"oh -- so--?"

"can we cuddle? thats soft a-and you can play on you're phone all you want! please, i just need to be cute and gentle with you and i'll be fine."

"u-uh- i can't be that effective to you're emotions, can i?" i pull away from his face a little, my nervousness getting the best of me.

"jin, you have absolutely no idea what you do to me."