Chapter.1 - A Dream

Hi these is the author and I have to do a disclaimer...I don't own fairy tail. And the picture above is how you look but you can also picture yourself differently.
-----------------------------------

Reader Pov

I have been alone for a long time. Some people may think I would love to be alone at times. Well not me, when I was seven years old the dragon that had raised me left and I only had my twin Natsu. Even though we are not blood related I like to think we are. I felt so sad that our dragon left, his name was Igneel. He was like my a father to me because my real parents had left me to die.

Now I am 17 years old and on a train with my exceed named Sailor because I had heard that the famous Natsu Dragneel otherise known as Salamander is in a gulid named Fairy Tail and it's located in Magnolia so I am headed there. I was sitting down looking out of the window and hadn't realized that I had fallen asleep.

Dream

It was night time, I woke up at one in the morning and saw that my bother had left. I had cried for a long time then waited two hours but there was no sign of him. So I had go outside to find food and some water before I starvedto death. Once I felt I was ready to leave I left and didn't look back.

Then one day when I was walking through the forest I saw a dragon. But this one was different from Igneel, it had blue scales and the scales were different, they were ice cooled. Igneel had told Natsu and I that there were other dragons but held the power of different types of elements.

 Igneel had told Natsu and I that there were other dragons but held the power of different types of elements

The picture isn't mine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dragon came up to me and said, "What is your name little girl?", in sweet voice. I had said that my name was Ember. "W-what is your name miss dragon?", I asked in a nervous voice. "My name is Icy. It is nice to meet you Ember." Icy had said.

"I-it's nice to meet you too, Icy." I said with a smile. "Would you like to come to my home it is getting cold outside?" Icy asked worried. "Yes, I would like to, thank you Icy," I said with a toothy smile. 'I do hope that I won't be a bothering to her too much though' I thought to myself well walking behind her.

'Once again I have found a new home to stay in', I thought to myself. I am happy and excited for the future. We started to walk to Icy's home and that night was the first good night sleep O had in a long time.

End of Dream

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Thanks for reading this chapter. Hope you liked it.