refusing

No one's POV

"He's go-"ink tried to say but was interrupted by a loud scream "SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL THEM YOU CAN'T TELL THEM YO-u c-cant tel-l the...m" blue shouted but near the end whispered like he was about to faint...which was probably happening.."BLUE!! DON'T FAINT AGAIN!!" red shouted about to reach out to the 2nd badly glitching skeleton in the room until a small gloved hand smacked it back "DON'T YOU-dare t-touch me!" Blue said weakly but trying to act strong. Reds worried face turned to a face of shocked then a  face of guilt..." but blue..I need..t-to tell the-" "YOU don't need to tell them a-anyth-" blue started but didn't continue for stretch carefully jabbed a small needle with a blue substance into blues arm while they were ' talking ' to eachother..but it took some time to kick in..for blue..had gotten stronger...

Inks POV

I watched as stretch quickly jabbed a small needle into blues weak and glitch body. Tears streaming down my face for I knew...I KNEW IT WAS ALL MY FAU-lt...it..was me. My thoughts were cut off by quite mumbles from blue and the sympathy in everyone's eyes as he not so calmly fell asleep...It was actually the most peaceful I've seen him in.....a while....huh he snores...how cute but I need to tell them quickly before he wakes back up and tries to stop me again..."guys.." suddenly all eyes were on me as quick as me making AU'S "blue...he..urm got severe depression and...." "AND WHAT!!" stretch and red as well as dust screamed at the same time "HE'S GOT GLITCHAPHOBIA!!" (I don't know guys 😂)  everyone's jaws dropped "whats" and "hows" would be passed around the room and one stood out the most. "It'S mY f-FaULt..."

I AM SOOOO SORRY....FOR TWO THINGS ONE : ENDING IT ON A CLIFFHANGER MWEHEHEH AND...TWO : LEAVING U WITHOUT A CHAPTER FOR...IDK ACTUALLY BUT...THAT'S NOT THE POINT!! HERE'S A CHAPTER FROM MWAH!