Starbucks accident

Chapter one:
You're a 15 year old music lover and you live in London, but unfortunately you get bullied in school because you always have your headphones on and you have no friends except y/bff/n. He/she stayed with you since the first day he/she saw you, then the friendship grew over time. One day, you were walking around London with y/bff/n while drinking your favorite Starbucks drink until you bump into a guy, fall and your drink spills over you.
Guy: Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry 😐
You were so angry that you snapped back: YEAH YOU SHOULD BE!! I'M A MESS!😡
Guy: I'm Zach, here, let me help you up.
*he reaches his hand out and you take his hand and get up*
Meanwhile, y/bff/n ran to the nearest store to get you new clothes.
Y/n: Hey Zach right? Have you got any tissues with you?
Zach: Unfortunately no, but I can buy you your drink again maybe?
You started to cool off because you realized that you were too harsh on him
Y/n: Yeah, that's okay! Sorry about a while ago, I was angry since this morning.😅
Zach: Oh, it's alright😊 Didn't you have a friend with you?
Y/N: Who, y/bff/n? Yeah, he/she's right-
*You turn around and see that he/she isn't there, but after a few seconds y/bff/n comes back running and he/she has a bag*
Y/bff/n: I GOT YOU CLEAN CLOTHES
*Y/bff/n is still breathless, and he/she realizes that there is a good looking guy standing in front of you*
Y/bff/n: OH!
Y/n: thanks for the clothes, you didn't have to😅
Y/bff/n: Can I talk to her just for a sec?
Zach: Sure!
*Y/bff/n grabs your arm and takes you to one side the whispers*
Y/bff/n: I ship you two, I'm gonna leave you two alone!
As he/she says this, y/bff/n hands you the bag of clothes then leaves, so you go back to Zach.
Zach: Um.. so, it's just the two of us?
Y/n: Yeah, I think so..
Zach: Let's go?😊
Y/n: Let's go.