Part I: meeting each other

Ania walked down her stairs, her long legs squadoodling behind her.

Ania: Mamamama I'm going to school now!!!!!!!!!

Mamamama: TkE this tost *throws toast at ania*

Ania managed to deep throat the toast before catching it in her mouth. She runs to skool, her skirt flew up behind her but she was too late to care.

Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell to the ground. She looked up and gasped

Ania: Omg I'm so sorry Derek-senpai

Derek-senpai: Yeah BIIIATCH ya'll better be sorry. LOL *secretly blushing*

All of Derek friend laf at ania desu.

Ania: I'm so sooorrryyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ania then runs away crying.

She ran doon dark hallway and bump into someone again and fall over.

Ania: AAaaAaAAaAAAAaAaASAAAH

Arikasu: Woah there little lady why you crying lass???? You fail a test cos you skyving????

Ania: no I just ... NANI?!?! WHO ARE YOU?????

Arikasu: oh heh heh, where are my manners. *flips hair and the tails of badass trench coat flies in the wind* moi name is Arikasu

Ania: wow edgy

Arikasu: S-SHUT UP YOU WERE THE ONE CRYING >3<

Ania: *Sigh* I like a boy called Derek senpai but I don't think he likes me *tears roll down cheeks*

Arikasu: alright then lass, I see ya wanna get doon wit this lad

Ania merely nods as she looks at her new friend (LMAO are they friends now????? Nani???? Confusion???).

Arikasu helps Ania up and starts walking to class, they are actually in the same class and never noticed each other wowee.

Ania: *bows to teacher* aaawaaah I'm so sorry aaaah

Arikasu: meh *flips hair cooly*

They both take their seats at the back of the class next to each other and the lesson goes on, Ania staring out the window with a smile.

When the class ended everyone piled out except from Arikasu, Ania and Derek's friends.

Arikasu: *plays with her switch blade as she waits for Ania by the door*

Samilton: *walks up to Ania and pushes her against the wall* hello girlie (he is Derek's friends)

Jonal: we know you have a crush on Derek heh heh

Ania gasps and backs away in fear.

Arikasu: HEY!!!!!!

They all turn to look at the girl in the trench coat, her expression was dark and creepy as glared at the boys.

Arikasu: leave the lassie alone

She then jumps at the two and fights them in an epic battle. She headbutts them, punches them and kicks them.

Arikasu: RUN ANIA!!!

Ania: *runs out the room and doesn't stop until she is outside the front of the school*

The school is empty since everyone left for home.

Back in the classroom, Arikasu stands over the beat up bodies of Samilton and Jonal. Derek walks in the room and gasps loudly.

Derek senpai: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

Arikasu: your friends were aboot tae beat up my friend.

The two stare at each other intensely before Derek speaks.

Derek senpai: are you-

Arikasu cuts him off.

Arikasu: No, bye

Arikasu then walks out the room leaving an angry Derek behind. Arikasu finds Ania waiting for her outside the school.

Ania: Are you Ok?!

Arikasu: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm staying at your house tonight by the way

Ania: oh ok

They then walk home together and had a happy sleepover, helping each other with homework and talking about a bunch of stuff. As Ania stares at her new friend who was currently fast asleep on the floor she smiles.

Ania: *whispers* today was a good day

Arikasu: shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep