trip

I know this is a challenges book but I just had to write about my school field trip.

Today we had a field trip to fukin Ferrari World. Im usually a person who's afraid of roller coasters, but today i went on so many like I can't even. I talked to my old friends and made new ones and random ass strangers it was really nice.

The second I entered Ferrari World, the first thing i did was go to the newest roller coaster called "Turbo Track" with my best friend. We chickened out and then found this random ass guy from our school and asked him if he can go with us and he did lmaoo. (You can search up the roller coaster "turbo track ferrari world". First  I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect.  They dont even say " 1,2 ,3" they just say "keep your hands and legs inside the cart and your head straight" then wHOOSHHH we're halfway the roller coaster. We thrn go up to the highest point in Yas Island, and the thing is that I was in the sat where I only see the top like the sky you know? So we're up for like 2 seconds then we go back down and it was so fun like omg. After it as done I did it again.

After i was done with the second time me and my old classmates we t to this thing called GT3 its like racing cars Rollercoasters. Its super fast and the man told us thisnis the slowest ride in all ferrari worls like wtf. And the wind is like so omg. And after That was done i a,so went on it again bc who tf cars its so nice.

Then after that i was back to Turbo track with my some new friends i made and it was really nice , we then placed this shooting game and simulator thing.

I then spent 30 minutes trying tk look for someone who'd go on "Formula Rossa (the fastest roller coaster in the world)" my best friend is really scared so i asked everyone and they all said they already went on it and theyre too dizzyto go on it again.
Then out of nowhere two of my classmates and their freinds were on their way to Formula Rossa so i went with them.  We had to wear these glasses so your eyeballs won't dig into your skin lmao. My first time i sat with my guy friend in the second row, first cart and he complained about having the need to go to the bathroom but same though. And before i can agree with him WHOSHHH i felt like The fuckin Flash. So many high points and drops and sideways and turns then there was this part where it woukd go up and down, up and down.

And me being me i was so shook i decided to go on it again but this time i sat with this random ass teenage dude from another school snd talked as if we were friends for years. And we sat in the FIRST ROW OF THE FIRST CART . THE VERY FRONT. MY CHEEKS WERE FUKIN FLAPPING LIKE CRAZY AND I CANT EVEN. ITS SO NERVE-WRECKING BUT YET SO EXCITING LIKE FUK SHIZ I CANT EVEN.

After I was done we all went to Turbo Track again and this time I sat at the seat that lets you face down to the ground which was also pretty scary. After that we ate and on the way back to the school, I saw the three roller coasters I went on and I'm all like "damn I'm the queen " since I'm really lame.

So yeah.
I'm such a brag I know I'm sorry its just very like, nice to experience that I had to share (brag) about it.