nice to meet ya

Omniscent POV

night of the party

When Kenny, Tasha and most of the gang left the party Shaire was making her way in.
Not only did Dalton have his eyes on her but so did Zave.

Zave wasnt the type to fall in love, he was more of a fuck and go kind of guy.

When shaire made her way to the dance floor Dalton spoke up "you see that girl"
Zave nodded as he looked below the VIP section.
"I might wife that lo thing up-- but she playing"
Zave looked at him and chuckled "oh thats all you, I was about to try to hit but I see you bra"

Dalton made his way out of VIP approaching Shaire.
"You want a drink?"
she turned around looking at his plump lips and nodded 'yes'.

When Dalton made his way to the bar he didnt even have to pay.
He just grabbed some light alchohol and passed it to Shaire.

she began to move her body to the song "When we" by tank as Dalton gripped on her waist.
she pressed her butt up against him as she swayed her hips to the beat.
Dalton leaned in and whispered in her ear
"you got me hard as fuck"
she smirked as she heard this knowing how attractive she was when she danced.
"you want me--"
before she could finish talking gun shots were sounded off.
Shaire was pushed to the ground and she looked to the side of her seeing no sign of dalton.

Dalton was outside he noticed the guys who fired off were wearing the color purple.

He knew exactly what they came for.

(Side Note)

Eastbrook takes place in a small city of Texas where their are different areas of the city. Downtown Eastbrook, North Eastbrook, St.Paul and Clevenhill.

Eastbrook high is centered between North Eastbrook and Downtown Eastbrook. They're like brothers and sisters.
St.Paul is on the other side of the city
they have most of the shopping malls even though the others have some good stores they got Gucci and Louis Vuitton and other big name brand stores. St.Paul have to share their school, Watson High (the warriors) with the people from Clevenhill. Nobody likes anyone from Clevenhill. They had their own high school but one of those bad ass group of kids set the school on fire so now their getting remodeled and it's probably going to be done next year. Fights happen in Watson High that ends up on news about every week.

Clevenhill bangers reps the color purple and they are ruthless. They don't just hate St.Paul rich ass kids but they disgust people from Eastbrook.

Dalton

"Man I know these niggas ain ran up on the side of our town to smoke our joint"

I sucked my teeth hearing Pop Diesal (PD for short) one of the niggas who work with me and save rant on about how these nigga ran up on the juice.

"You know the Juice Club is everybody in this dumb ass town joint" I said stating the obvious

he sucked his teeth "Man whatever, every time those niggas come in here they got to make a scene"

that was true. Since I came back to town these niggas been running around here starting shit.

Plus these niggas fucking up our business

"HES BEEN SHOT!!!!"

"HES BEEN SHOT!!!"

I looked at some drunk girl who I saw earlier shaking her ass in the VIP section with blood on her hands.

"CALL SOMEBODY HE'S BEEN SHOT"

I put my hand up against her shoulder and began to shake her for answer "WHO GOT SHOT?!?"

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND COMING BACK WITH THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I GOT YALL BY THE END OF THIS WEEK

WHO GOT SHOT?

LIKE

SHARE

VOTE