My Reason's

Yugi and Kaiba Vs Dark Diva and Dark Lady

Turn 1: Dark Aigami
"" (3000/0) from his in and two cards. During the , the of "Crimson Nova" , inflicting 3000 to every player (Aigami, Kaiba, and Yugi: 8000 → 5000).

Turn 2: Seto Kaiba
Dimension Summons "" (2500/1000) in Attack Position. He activates its effect, 500 (Kaiba: 5000 → 4500) to decrease the of Aigami's monster by 500. However, "Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord" is by the effects of monsters with 3000 or less ATK. Kaiba Sets a card.

Turn 3: Yugi Muto
Dimension Summons "" (1500/1000) in Attack Position. As it was or Special Summoned, its effect activates, letting Yugi Special Summon a 4 - monster from his hand. He Dimension Summons " (1700/800) in Attack Position. Yugi Sets two cards.

Turn 4: Dark Aigami
"Crimson Nova" attacks, but Yugi activates his "", letting him any number of Level 4 Machine-Type monsters he controls and Special Summon "Metalhold" (0/0) in Attack Position, then those monsters to it to increase its ATK by the combined ATK of the equipped monsters. "Silver Gadget" and "Gold Gadget" are equipped to "Metalhold" (0 → 3200). "Metalhold" prevents other monsters from being targeted for attacks, so the attack is redirected to "Metalhold". As a monster he controls would be , Aigami activates his face-down "", preventing its destruction and letting him Special Summon two monsters from his hand with the same name. He Special Summons two more "Crimson Novas" (3000/0) in Attack Position. The second "Crimson Nova" attacks and destroys "Pandemic Dragon" (Kaiba: 4500 → 2000). As it was destroyed, the effect of "Pandemic Dragon" activates, reducing the ATK of all monsters on the field by 1000, but the "Crimson Novas" are unaffected as "Pandemic Dragon" had less than 3000 ATK ("Metalhold": 3200 → 2200). The third "Crimson Nova" attacks and destroys "Metalhold" (Yugi: 5000 → 2800).

As two of his "Crimson Novas" destroyed monsters by battle this turn, they may both attack again via their effects. They attack , but Yugi activates his face-down "", letting him pay 1000 to an attack. He pays 2000 to negate both attacks (Yugi: 2800 → 800). Aigami activates his face-down "", letting him a "" using monsters from his hand and field as . He fuses his three "Crimson Novas" to Fusion Summon "" (4500/3000) in Attack Position. "Crimson Nova Trinity" attacks Yugi directly, with its effect activating as it attacked, halving his opponent's LP (Yugi: 800 → 400; Kaiba: 2000 → 1000). As an opponent's monster a direct attack with a monster whose ATK is greater than or equal to his LP, Kaiba activates his face-down "", Special Summoning it as a monster with ATK equal to his LP (1000/0), then changing the attack target to it. "Krystal Avatar" is destroyed (Kaiba: 1000 → 0). The effect of "Krystal Avatar" activates as it was destroyed by battle, inflicting its ATK as damage to the opponent. (Aigami: 5000 → 4000). Aigami activates the effect of "Crimson Nova Trinity". 

"I have my reasons Yugi and now that your almost out of the way. There is nothing you can do to stop from doing this." Dark Lady said as I grunted.

"Yugi...take this." Kaiba handed me the millennium puzzle.

"Kaiba..." I whispered as he felled to his knees.

"Bring the Pharaoh and Marie back." He said as he disappeared.

"Kaiba! He's gone and Marie isn't going to realize that we're all they're for her." I said as I put the puzzle around my neck.

"Nothing you can do will stop us Yugi." Dark Lady laughed.

"I must keep fighting." I grunted as I used another card for defense that Dark Lady wiped away.

"Must...believe in the...heart of the cards." I whispered as I felt weak and was about to past out until a bright light shine down below me.

What's going on?