Meeting Zayn Malik

His head whipped around & he smirked more suddenly I was spun around pressed my back against his chest. A knife to my neck arm still by my waist. I tried to break away but he was too strong. "What are ya gonna do now Zayn?" He asked grinning like a mad man. I looked over at Zayn and my jaw almost dropped open, he has a blond buzz cut a nose ring by the left side, sunglasses, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, white Nike's, tattoos a lot, very lean, strong jaw, broad shoulders & I could see him clenching his jaw. "Get your filthy hands off of her, Max I will not repeat myself," he said through gritted teeth. The guy threw his head back & laughed his grip sightly loosened. I stepped on his foot which he didn't except, he grunted & let me go dropping the knife I grabbed it Zayn grabbed my hand and we ran. We quick hid, catching our breathes they ran past. "Thanks, I'm Michelle by the way," I said slightly smiling at him. "Zayn, do you know where to go from here?" He asked voice rough, I was shocked but nodded and he was gone. I signed shaking my head and headed home making sure I wasn't followed. "Hey- what the hell happened to you?!" Exclaimed Harry when he saw me. " I went for a run, now if you'll excuse me I have to finish unpacking, " I lied quick & raced to my room locking the door behind me sliding down and holding my head in my hands taking a deep breath I got up and decided to unpack the last of my things. I put the covers, blankets,pillows & stuffed animals on my queen sized bed my dresser at the foot of my bed but there is space to walk. Next I put my clothes away. All left to do was unpack things I kept for memories and things I couldn't part with. But first a shower and change of clothes. I took a PJ shorts and white tank. Afterwards I grabbed chips,cookies, soda and chic from downstairs and went back to my room to finish. I was finishing off by putting a few reading books away on my bookcase when my phone off saying 'See, you soon baby Styles,'  I froze how...did he know my last name and what does he mean by that? I shook it off and went to bed.