Prolouge

Hello. My name is Danielle. I turned 16 yesterday. I was just a normal kid before I had these weird powers. I just discovered that I was born into a line to people with super powers. My great great great great great grandmother liked to make liquids, known now as potions, when she was a little girl. She had wondered what it would be like to have all the super powers in the world. So she had created a potion the day before her 16th birthday. On her 16th birthday she drank the potion and had gotten super powers. She thought that it was just for that day but it ended up being her whole life and her descendants after her. My mom and I were included in these descendants and it turns out that I was the fifth in line. My mom told me about the legends that the 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. descendants had to do a special mission. She also said that you had to go to a special school after school to control and learn how to use the powers. Another rule was that I couldn't tell anyone not even my sister, Erin. The first day of school is 14 days away and the first day of school when I found out I have powers.

My mom had powers all along but never told me about them. Once when I was only 5 years old, the house started to get very cold. It wasn't in the winter either it was still summer time. I knocked on my mom's bedroom door and when she opened it I saw a little icycle hanging from the ceilling. Another time was when I was 10. My friends and I were having a sleepover and then suddenly my mom came rushing up the stair. I didn't see her coming up because she was going so fast but we heard some wind. It all started to make sence now that I found out about the powers. She was using ice and speed powers.