Power #1

Today is the first day of school. Last year I was a sophomore and now I am a junior. My best friend, Sadie, comes up to me and says, "hey. How was your summer break." You see I didn't have a 16th birthday party. I just celebrated with my parents and my younger sister, Erin (who is 13). I said, "it was good. What about you?" She then said "I went on a road trip in the United States." I said, "that's awesome."

The first bell rang and we had to go to geometry class. When I was going with Sadie I was having some weird tingles in my hands. I thought it would wear off but it didn't.

When I got home I told my mom about this tingling sensation. She said that I was about to discover my first power. She didn't know what power I was going to get because everyone gets a different power the first time. She said her first power was to control things with her mind and was also able to read other people's minds.

I was very curious on what I was going to get. Suddenly a gust of wind blew into our house and blew up all the dust. I sneezed and speed to the other part of my house. I then realized that the first super power was super speed. I blurrded out, "I have to tell Sadie." My mom gave me a stern face and then said that I couldn't even tell anyone about the powers not even Erin. I love her and tell her all about what is happening in my life even if she doesn't understand me.

The next day at school I had to try so hard to not tell anyone about my powers. I had to go to the secret magic school after school today. At school I had lunch with Sadie and my other friends Madison and Hailey. We talked about what we did over summer vacation.

Danielle- D

Sadie- S

Madison- M

Hailey- H

D: I can't believe that summer vacation went by so fast.

S: I know right. I was on the road for 2 weeks yet it seemed like it was 2 hours.

M: I didn't do much. It seemed like it was a whole year. I was so bored.

H: ya. Me too. Hey Danielle, why didn't you have a birthday party. I'm going to have one.

D: I don't know.

Just then I realized that I was going to sneeze. I had to run, but not to fast or else I was going to speed. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. Just then I sneezed but thankfully no one noticed and I also didn't glitch thankfully.

It was finally the last period of the day but my least favorite. Science. all the teacher does is give us lectures in class and gives us so much homework because we didn't complete it in class. She should give less lectures and more class work and less homework.

Well class is finally over. I guess it is time to go to training school. I thought it was going to be extremely boring. I found out that it was so much fun. There were really not to many people. Only 4 in the room. Me, my cousin, Kyra, my other cousin, Kyle, and the teacher which is my uncle, Dennis. Only my family knows about these powers. They extend into our extended family too. This is why we have classes to control this.

Well the class was so much fun. The whole class time we went through a maze with lasers. After we got to the end of the maze though, I started to glitch. I was speed paceing back and forth after. (I was also the 1st one to finish the maze.) My uncle Dennis said that if I would have glitched in the laser maze then I would have made the alarm go off. He said that if I could control it in the maze then I could control it after. I don't know how I controled it though. I think that it was because I was concentrating so much about something else. After I was just so happy I guess I glitched.

At home I was running all around, actually super speeding all around. I didn't know what was going on so I had to focus on something other than my powers too. I just had to do my homework I guess. After a while I stopped speeding. I eventually finished my homework too but I was really late, Around 10:30. I ate some rice and chicken, took a shower and went to sleep. I was all good that day. I couldn't wait till tomorrow's lesson in power control school.

(A/N Hey Guys so how was this chapter. I will try to update at least once every week from now on. I a having so much fun writing stories for you guys. Make sure you comment and vote and follow.)