Chapter 4

Vanessa's POV

I am shopping with my friends Cover Drive, Grojband, Corey, Kyle and Sam. We are getting dresses for the Peaceville pony princess gala tonight. Peaceville are celebrating just because I am a princess and I happen to have come to Peaceville with my band. I see a rainbow dress just like Rainbow Dash wore to the Grand Galloping Gala. I think about what my pony friends are doing right now. What if any danger has come to Equestria? 'Meh.' I think to myself. 'Princess Celestia would have told me by now.' Sheesh I gotta stop worrying. I sing quietly to the music playing in Rarity's Sweet And Elite Style.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day

waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

Time stands still

beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

Take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath,

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more."

Just then, I spot the most ELEGANT royally rebel strapless dress. It is deep pink like my hair. It is puffy like my hair. The netting underneath is rainbow colored (like a bit of my hair). The belt is also rainbowfied and glittery (like my hair) and it has a glittery music note. It is knee length like my hair. It is sparkly like my hair. "Sparklerriffic!!!!!! This is PERFECT!!!" I gasp, find my size, the smallest they have coz I'm tiny, then I run off- more like bounce off- to find my friends. "Up and down, up and down!!!!" I chant over and over as I bounce, my big pink alicorn wings flapping as I go. I then decide to fly the rest of the way. I notice a black, waist length, tight, girls leather jacket that will go with my new dress so I find my size and fly off. I find Amanda and Laney. "Hey look. I found my dress. And it matches my hair!!!" I tell the girls. Amanda and Laney have chosen their dresses too. We head off to the girls dressing room to try the dresses on.

We emerge a few minutes later. I look in the mirror and love how I look. The dress and leather jacket fits perfectly. Amanda has a long, straight purple dress with a Twilight Sparkle cutie mark on. Laney has a green pleated dress which is a little bit longer than mine and has Laney's signature green stripes. "Vanessa you look gorgeous!!!" Says Amanda. "Thanks. You and Laney look really pretty too." I say back

Kyle's POV (yay finally. I've never written a Kyle one before)

My friend Corey W hands me a girly pink dress. "What's this for?" I ask the grinning ginger. "Here Kylie Minogue, wear this dress to the party." He giggles. "How about no." I giggle with him and pick out a red top with a flaming electric guitar on it and some jeans. Corey chooses a blue top with drums on...and frilly girls pants. He then chooses blue shorts. Sam chooses a green top with an acoustic on. Barry chooses a white top and black skinny jeans. Jamar chooses a green top with bacon on it. T-Ray chooses a similar top to Corey. Corey Riffin chooses a black and white top with a skull on. Kin and Kon choose the same top as each other with the word "twins" on. We go and find the girls.

Corey W POV

When we get back to the Garage, we perform a fashion show to show each other our outfits (my girlfriend's idea). Flame go first. We put on a pony song because we are ponies. It is sung by Vanessa and the main 6.

Vanessa goes last, shaking her hips and tail in time to the music. "Shake your tail coz we're here to have a party tonight shake your tail shake your tail."

The singer looks STUNNING!!! She has a pink and rainbow glittery strapless dress, a leather jacket, black fishnet gloves and her killer heels and her tiara.