13 and Pregnant

Hi. My name is Kaydence. Im here to tell you a story. When I was 13 something bad happend. Here is the story, on how im 13 and pregnant

I called my boyfriend Jake

       "Hey babe. Whats wrong ?" Said Jake 

    "Nothing, you wont understand trust me.."

              "Tell me."

"Okay well, my mom and dad are getting divorced and they are telling me I have a choice to move with my Aunt or with someone else."

"Come live with me babe !!"

" Kay."

I got to Jakes and his mom was at the door. She didnt like me , so she didnt say anything to me.

I went to Jakes room.

"Babe?"

"In here Kaydence."

He came up to me and told me to sit down so, I sat on his bed.  i Had just got done carrying in my stuff.

           "Kaydence. ?"

"Yeah?"

    "You look tired , lay down and rest. "

    "Okay babe."

      I layed down at 5:40pm . When I woke up it was 3:00 am . I must have been very tired. I sat up and look at Jake , who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

       I wrapped my arms around his stomach from behind him. He look at me and his eyes was cloudy. Almost like he was going to cry.

    "Jake , whats wrong, are you okay ? "

             "Babe why wont you have sex with me ?

     " Because if I get pregnant youll leave me and I dont want to get pregnant. "

"If I promise not to get you pregnant and if you do be with you to support you , will you ?

   "Yeah."

      He turned around and looked into my eyes.

   "I promise Kaydence."

After that. I made the worst mistake ever . We started kissing and he layed me down and he took his clothes off and I took mine off.

We made out for what semed like forever. Then we , yah know did it.

I couldnt remember much of that night to be honost . I woke up and he was looking at me smiling.  He told me that he's taking a shower so I joined him. We was in there for 20 minuets and came out and got dressed. A week passed

      jake wanted to take me to the mall.  So I put on my neon pink skinny jeans and my love pink shirt than got my phone and put on my Converse. He was waiting in the car Jake was 15. So he drove. We got to the mall and I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

      I had no clue what was wrong. Then remebered that we had sex the s nighto I  i moved in so i had g to get a pregnancy test.

       It was positive. I told Jake and he was so happy.

  "How could you be happy Jake!?"

"Were going to be parents Kaydence."