The Barrow

a whole bunch of people ran out side to greet Harry and Angela. This scarred Angela so she hid behind Harry.

Harry notice this and said. everyone I need you to give her some space.

everyone stepped back and got into a line. Angela stepped out from behind Harry.

Hi. my name is Angela. I said shyly

Awwwww she is so cute. someone said

Thinks. not to be rude or anything but who are you. i asked

My name is Edward but everyone calls me teddy. the guy with the blue hair said than he changed his to pink.

Ahhhhhhhh. I scream and jumped behind Harry. harry says calmly to me. that Teddy can change his appearance.

that is not possible. i was thinking.

Harry than asked me if i would like to go inside. i nod my head and went to grabbed my two bags. than out of know were Harry said James help Angela with her bags. A boy with black hair and hazel eyes comes up to me and held his hand out and says hi my name is James. as i go to shake his hand i pull my hand away. everyone is staring at me with astonishment.

Than I said how do i know that you are not trying to prank me. i said

were ever did you get that from. he asked everyone is looking Angela with questioning looks.

Well when i went to shake your hand you had a gent in your eyes. and you really think that i will not be able to see the shocker in your hand James. i really think that you can do way better i said.

Teddy than said that everyone falls for that trick all the time. why didnt you?

well that is in pranking if you do the same prank more you get better at it but James was sloppy with his prank also has he learned how to prank with a meaning. i also grew up in a church were the boys like to prank. so you pick up a thing or two. i say and i pick up my bags and walked away.

when she was far away james said i love that girl. eveyone looked at him.

what he said

how can you be in love with someone if you dont know her. Teddy said

i just am. he said

-------------------------------- Time Skip--------------------------------------------------

Dinner

So Angela tell us about your self. Molly said

Well i'm the oldest i have 3 sisters and one brother. i love school, movies,my family, books and pranking. but only if someone needs to be pranked and the resion has to be good for to prank. also james you need to be more careful about how you set up a prank. i said.

everyone is looking at her.

what? do i have something on my face? i asked

no you just tould james that he needs to do better when he doing a prank. harry said

is that a bad thing. i asked

It is neither a good thing or a bad thing. Lily said

what do you mean i asked

well James has never had anyone tell him that he needs to do a prank right or that he needs to do a better job at it. everyone tells him to stop the pranking. Teddy said

why would i ever tell someone to stop pranking. if it is good i tell them good job but if the pranking needs work i tell them to do better. i said

well would you like to help me do better on my pranks. James said

I don't know what is in it for me. I said. The whole family faces paled.

Well you can go out with me. James said

.......