Chapter 7: You Are Just A Stepping Stone For Me

Previously:

Chin Feng is up against Chin Fu on 'Whirlwind Mountain'. After watching Fu fight and beat on those weaker then him he has sparked something within Feng. Now that this flame has been ignited how will Fu deal with Feng? On Mei's side she has found a potential friend in Yulin. However, Yulin is known to be a 'lone ranger' as she only relys on her bow and her wits. Will Mei convince Yulin to be friends with her?

Chapter 7: You Are Just A Stepping Stone For Me

As Feng was the first to step up to the pad he noticed there were still others willing to challenge Fu. "Seems there are those willing to challenge the strong. They're gutsy, I like it." thought Feng as everyone was TP'd to the top.

Right at the top the contestants that were TP'd to the stage appeared in a circular position with the 'king' in the middle. Feng did not want to rush things although he was itching for a fight. He waited to see what the others will do now that they were actually facing the one they wanted to challenge.

Some who stepped to the pad with a confident smile were now frowning in fear as the pressure Fu was emitting was simply too much for them. While others like Feng watched to see who would make the first move. A Boy with spiked hair as if a firecracker went off in his head stepped forward. He wore the sects' uniform but it had an insigma on his left chest as if he was apart of a group within the sect. The insigma looked like a lion of fire roaring a mighty roar. His arua was clashing with Fu's as he took more steps to the middle where Fu stood proudly.

"I wasn't initailly going to fight you Fu. But I seen what you did to Dee and I don't take kindly to those who harshly beat the weak. Especially if that person is a member of my Flame Leo!" said Firecracker as he stopped 100 meters from Fu with his arms folded.

"Is that you Shin? If you're here then this match just might be interesting. And did you say you don't take kindly to me beating on the weak? That's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. If your Flame Leo wasn't weak to begin with you wouldn't have to say that." replied Fu as he laughed a hearty laugh releasing more of his energy that weighed heavier on weaker contestants.

"What did you say!? I'll tear that high horse you put yourself on Fu!!" Shouted Shin as he dashed toward Fu.

Fu saw this and immediately took a fighting stance. In mere moments Shin had cleared the 100 meter distance between him and Fu. As Shin got within range he released his flame qi and it rotated around his fists as he shouted 'Flame Fist Step 1!'. Although Fu is a over-confident fighter he dared not to take one of Shin's fists head on the way he did to Dee. So he easily side stepped to the left and shot a left palm toward Shin's seemingly open rib cage. But just when his hand was about to make contact, Shin vanished from his view. Right when he noticed Shin behind him it was too late as Shin's foot made contact with his neck.

"Arrgh!" grunted Fu as he was doing cartwheels uncontrollably from the blow he took at the neck.

Fu was barely able to find his balance but was unable to stop the momentum and he smacked into a large stone.

"That asshole Fu is quite resilient. But this Shin character shows promise. I wonder who'll be the victor from this fight." thought Feng as he was the only one not affected by the two's auras. Everyone else long since fell unconscious after the first encounter and was TP'd out.

"You little... That hurt!" shouted Fu as he wiped blood from his nose and mouth.

"You don't listen from words, so lets let our fists do the talking." responded Shin as he spat on the ground.

From that Fu decided to be the one to charge this go around. Clearing the distance in mere moments Fu threw a punch and instead of evading Shin blocked and countered. Noticing his punch didn't do much to deter Shin he immediately took a defensive stance which in turn blocked Shin's counter. "I might have to bring that out... it's so early in the fight and I'm in such a critical state.... UGhh... This pisses me off!!" thought Fu as he was still oozing blood from his mouth.

Fu jumps back after a few exchanges with Shin and steps into a new stance. With his left foot forward on his toes and his fingers curled like claws you can tell this is a yamcha stance referencing to dragonball. Shin noticed this stance and was immediately angered by it.

"How do you know of the Prancing Lion!?? That style is only taught to my Flame Leo!" shouted Shin through gritted teeth.

"Oh this? It's nothing special really. I found out a couple of uses and beat a member of Flame Leo to copy it's instructions for me. The poor bastard knew it was only supposed to stay within the Flame Leo but after a couple of beatings he gave in. HA!"

"You swine... I'LL KILL YOU!!" Shouted Shin while rushing in with no technique or form just pure rage clouding his judgement.

Right when Shin reached within good distance, Fu seemed to have vanished into thin air from Shin's sight even though he was looking straight at him. Before Shin knew what happened Fu had reappeared behind Shin in the same stance. Seconds later Shin's nose was bleeding before he hit the ground unconscious. "Swift lion strikes?? How was he able to do that so well without proper guidance?" thought Shin before his mind went blank.

Not a moment after hitting the floor did Shin get TP'd out of the stage. Without knowing Feng was still there Fu was boasting about how he took down a member of the Flame Leo and won twice back to back.

"EH HEM!" clearing his throat Feng tried to get Fu's attention "I don't mean to interrupt your celebration but you haven't won this match, not while I'm still standing."

Fu turned around so fast his neck almost fractured itself as he was startled to see another person on the platform especially after he couldn't sense him there. "I could have sworn everyone else besides me and Shin were still up here. He must be someone quite something if he was able to continue standing after being quite close to our fight. Shin and I's battles are known to be unbearable to those below us as they can't handle our pressures clashing." thought Fu trying to regain his composure.

"Excuse my previous stupor as I thought after defeating Shin I would be the only one left. May I know the name of my final challenger?" Said Fu while dusting his robe off.

"I'm Feng, nice to meet you. I've heard lots about you." Said Feng with a fake bravado.

"Aww I see. Aren't you the bumpkin that is causing trouble for my little brother? Maybe I should punish you and only then would you know your place." said Fu trying to taunt Feng as he cracks his knuckles.

"That's funny. The place you belong is under my feet 'cuz the way I see it, you are just a stepping stone for me."