Why I Broke Up With My Ex

(Intro and outfit for the video is above)

What's up guys it's Nina Hill and I'm back with another video.. Today I decided to share my story with you. Um...it's not going to be a fun or happy video so if you don't think you can handle it please click out of this video. Also I wanted to point out that don't give any hate to him because we are friends and I still care for him.

If you guys didn't know Toddy and I started talking around when David and Liza started talking or from what my cousin David told me, so he could be wrong about the time frame

If you guys didn't know Toddy and I started talking around when David and Liza started talking or from what my cousin David told me, so he could be wrong about the time frame. Anyways, after about when David got 2 million subscribers- I know what a way to remember. But when he had 2 million subscribers Toddy and I started to talk not date and by talking I mean there was a few make out sessions here and there. So he could be with other girls and I could be with other guys and of course he has the roll of a man whore in David vlogs. Which used to be true that's why we didn't date for a while until about 8 months ago and that's a really long time if you ask me.

When it was the 6th month mark we started to have a few problems like how Toddy likes to get drunk and of course I can't tell him that he can't drink because it's his choice. But then again sometimes he just got out of hand and started arguments and saying stupid stuff that I really hope he didn't mean. That goes on for about two weeks until I just don't even sleep in the same room with him and just let him have some space when he goes out with his friends. Let's skip to the 7th month mark when my manager Billy got me a modeling gig for a huge agency that we couldn't back down since it could be a huge step in my career as a model. So I stayed to travel a lot and only see Toddy a few times a month and text like once a week which sucks because to me it felt like he was slipping away as I was trying my best for him to stay with me. That's when I came home from New York to mine and Toddy's apartment to find him making out with another girl and that's when my heart stopped and all I was thinking is what is going to happen when Toddy and I aren't on good terms anymore. Would I lose all my close friends that I love to death? Will they ignore me because they knew him longer? What side will they chose? Am I going to ruin friendships because David is my cousin? But because I was in love with him I forgave him and we promised each other not to tell anybody in our friend group and that's what I did. So we just went on like nothing happened until we went on vacation together but it's like I wasn't with him you know? He was there but not with me. So I broke up with him and we decided to just be good friends like we used to be where we can tell each other everything without having to not worry about hurting the other person.

What do you do when you have your first heart break? You tell your best friend right? Well that's what I did. I told Corinna my best friend everything that happened and she understood and said she would beat him up and all of that. Then what do I see in my cousins vlog when I'm in another state for work? Corinna my best friend and Toddy my ex making out and who knows what else they did...I-i just didn't understand why-or how the person your closest to could just kiss or even have sex with the person you were and was still in love with at the time.

"It was only a day after I broke up with him

"It was only a day after I broke up with him..I don't watch every single one of David's vlogs but after I saw that I watched all the ones I didn't have time for and saw they on the plane with each other where his video got aged restricted and his past two vlogs. I just felt so fucking stupid."

"I was dating Toddy when that happened

"I was dating Toddy when that happened. Wh-I just don't understand why no one told me. It was embarrassing that everyone around the world knew and even the people I call my family knew and wouldn't tell me crap. I can't always get on my phone because I have to work all of the time and when I come back to my apartment to see the man I love and kiss him after his lips have been on another girls it's just sickening how they could just go through with it. I'm sorry...I can't do this anymore..
I will see you next week with a new video.

———————————YouTube subscribers: 2

———————————
YouTube subscribers: 2.5 million
Instagram followers: 527 thousand
Twitter followers: 382 thousand