Chapter 7

Chapter 7: As soon as the real parents walk up they try to take Lizzy but she screamed and said get away from me. "You are a trader, you worked for them the whole time didn't you". I will not go with you. Lizzy runs away from them. The parents or the officer didn't go after her. They all just standed there staring at her with a creepy, sneaky looking look. She kept running as far as she could away from them. Lizzy new not to go back to the old house they would be there waiting for her. But lizzy was stupid enough to go back in the house to check on the dead kids. As she walks in she hears a voice say lizzy help us. Oh my its the kids. As she runs in to look the parents pop out and grabs lizzy. "let go of me creeps". Don't talk to your parents that way missy they said in a creepy like voice. "You are not my parents". Shhhhhh do you want to get yourself killed missy you might want to shut your mouth. What is your problem what do you want from me just tell me. We don't want anything we just want our daughter."Well i am sorry that is one thing you cant have". Well you have a choice to stay and make a happy family with us or we lock you up and make you miserable for the rest of your life..... Your choice.......?