MINDLESS FREAKS

JOHNNA-the red long hair thick short girl that don't take bull shit from anybody.Yup that's johnna aka bonita. She fights if she has to .She don't have time for irrelevant bitches. Shes nice but she can be mean if u piss her tf off. Shes full blown costa rican so she got that Spanish in her bones.

INDIA-the skinny girl with big boobies and a butt. Yup that's india aka slimm. Shes a caring person but don't fuck with her friendship or trust because she will fuck you up. Don't mess with her family or friends either. She don't play that. Enough said.

CRYSTAL-the yellow bone black/white girl with the curly brown hair. yup that's crystal aka pookie. Shes very sweet and nice with a nice sense of style. But she don't play that dumb shitt. She could be all nice and sweet but if you get pookie mad. She not gonna talk she will just be throwin hands.

JENIFER- the crazy psychotic fun short girl. Yup that's jenifer aka dimplez. Shes a half Dominican and half indian chicka. Shes very feisty and blunt. She doesn't care about your feelings at all unless your one of her bitches. Shes nice when she wants to be. Shes always ready to turn up and dance. FUCK YO FEELINGS is her motto.