Sister Of Cameron Dallas

It's hard being Cameron Dallas' sister. Almost everyday he has all of his friends over. We got Nash, Matt, Taylor, Shawn, and Carter. I never have any of my friends over because of Cam's friends. They'd freak out because you know, their viners. Anyways, I'm Ashlee. I'm 16 with long brown hair and I'm 5"2'. Yeah yeah, I know I'm short for a 16 year old. Our parents died in a car accident when I was 12. We usually have our Aunt come in and check on us but since Cam is turning 20, she's said he could take care of both of us.

I woke up one morning to Cam and Taylor banging pots and pans together. What a fantastic wake up call on a Saturday morning.

"WAKE YOUR ASS UP CAM MADE PANCAKES" Taylor said as he screamed in my ear.

"I don't like pancakes now leave me alone" I replied

As soon as I said that Taylor picked me up bridal style and brought me down stairs and set me on the counter. I flicked him in the forehead as I hopped down and ran away before he could get me again. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut and locked it. As I turned around I saw Cam standing in the corner trying to be sneaky.

"Ya'll planned this didn't you" I said as he grabbed me and brought me downstairs again

This time I stayed down stair with them and watched Tv while they ate. I guess you could say I'm not a morning person. I heard the doorbell ring and I figured it was Nash. I opened the door to see Nash with Hayes.

"Hey Ashlee!" they both said at the same time.

"Foods o-" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence. Soon as they heard food they dashed to the table where Cam and Taylor were sitting.

"Nice talking to you guys" I giggled.

°°°°°°°

Later on around 3, Matt barged through the door with Shawn and Carter behind him.

"Well thanks for knocking guys" I said as Matt gave me a hug. Woah, did Matt just give me a hug? That's weird. Oh well I'll talk to him later about it.

Shawn came and sat down on the couch with me while all the other guys were making a YouTube video.

"Why aren't you out there with them?" I asked

"I don't want to go out there, their giving me a headache." he said while chuckling.

It was around 9:30 p.m. and I looked to my right to see Shawn sleeping. He had his legs on the couch and his head on my shoulder. I woke him up and brought him to my room. I blew up the air mattress and turned around to see Shawn snuggled up in my bed. That means I'm stuck using the air mattress. Great. I got my bed ready so when I came up later I wouldn't have to worry about it. I went down stairs to see the rest of the guys watching a movie.

I went over and sat next to Matt and on the other side of Matt was Cam. It looked like Matt was cold so I got up and got us a blanket. I came back and sat down and covered us up, I looked over at Matt and he looked nervous. Should I ask him what's wrong?  I'll just leave him alone I thought.

I started moving around to get comfortable. At one point I had my legs wrapped around Matt but he didn't care. I started getting in to the movie until Matt put his arm around my waist and was holding me tight.

What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope y'all like the first chapter! vote for the next chapter?

Follow my friend on Twitter! she's the one who motivated me to write this! @landisslay