Chapter 2

Honestly I didn't know what to do. I tensed up and I'm pretty sure he knew I was uncomfortable. I hot up and went into my room to find it empty. Where's Shawn? I went to our guest bedroom to see Shawn sleeping in there. I went back to my room and saw Matt sitting at the end of the bed.

oh God this should be weird..

Matt's POV

I'm so stupid! why would I put my arm around her! I'm lucky Cam didn't see me do that or I wouldn't be able to come back with her in the house again. she went into her room. I soon followed her so they wouldn't think anything was up. I sat at the end of her bed until she came in. she looked scared when she saw me. Why?

"Hey I'm sorry I did that. I've liked you for a long time so I thought that was the perfect time to pull a move" I said as I got up and walked over to her. she didn't make any eye contact. none whatsoever.

"it's fine just don't do it around Cam. he'll probably see next time and think something's up between us.." she said as she made her way over to here bed. I walked over and sat next to her on her bed. she looked exhausted.

"here get up" I said as she looked at me confused and got up. I lifted up the covers and guided her under them. she looked at me and smiled. oh God did her smile kill me. Ashlee is the perfect girl. if only she was mine.

Ashlee's POV

well that was kinda weird. I never knew Matt liked me. especially since we've known each other for 6 years. Matt was a childhood friend of me and Cam. Matt was good at hiding his feelings for me. I mean yeah I like Matt a little bit, but I don't know. I make everything noticeable. I just hope cam doesn't find out or I'll be dead.

A/N

sorry I know this was really short. My kindle broke and when I got a new one I forgot my password to my account. but hey I'm back(: I'm gonna update tonight again because this was so short.

QOTD: who's your favorite /12?