It was so worth it

A quick short fluff of Jackson and April at the end of 10x24. I just pictured this, during the last scene of 10x24.

Enjoy

*beautiful song in background,  duh*

April and Jackson lay on the couch, April rested on Jackson's lap. He smiled down at her. April looked up from her book, "what," she giggled.

"I can see it," he said simply.

"See what?"

He quickly kissed her forehead, "the pregnancy glow."

She grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled and kissed her back.

"You do?" She grinned widely,  "than would you mind getting you pregnant wife some carrots? Oh and ranch."

He chuckled and swooped her up in his arms, "of course." He placed her down back on the couch where they were sitting and walked into the kitchen.

A minute later he returned with the carrot sticks and placed them on the coffee table. He knelt down to her stomach and started whispering.

"Hey there little guy," she giggled, "I'm you daddy, I'm here with your mommy, we both love you very very much and are so excited for you to be here. Your going to love being here, me and your mommy we're both doctors. You might be one too, only if you want." April smiled at her husband and started running her hand on his head. "Your going to love your mommy, I really do."

April pulled Jackson up in her arms and pressed her lips to his. She cupped his cheeks and than looked into his deep green/blue eyes. "I love you so so much, and I'm so great-full that every morning I get to wake up next to you. I know it took a while for us to figure everything out," she rested her forehead on his, "but it was so worth it."