Vampire Life 2

A/N ok guys you need to read the first one before you read this it wont make sense if you dont.its called vampire life it has the same cover so it should be easy to find if you cant find it just go to my old profile which is 'iluvniallhoran1234'. but anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter i havent updated in a whil and please comment what you think of this book and vote thanks :)

  * nialls p.o.v**

"WHAT?!!?" louis yelled.  "how come we didnt know about this?" he asked

"Bcuz it wasnt important " I replied . 

"yes actually it is important we are your best mates and you didnt tell us! " he said raising his voice .

"we will talk about this later we have to get her somewhere before she hurts someone" I said turning around and walking towards alice. She already grew her fur and ears and tail and now her teeth are coming in. I walked over to her and picked her up . I started to run vampire speed to our mansion. I opened the door and walked in the basement where the chains were. I laid her down and started buckling the chains on her. I heard her start to growl as i looked up at her . Her wolf form was beautiful. Her fur was all black and it felt like sheeps wool (the wolves are as big as the ones in twilight) . All the sudden she got up on all four legs and jumped at me . I quickly backed up before she got at me. I turned into my wolf form which was dark brown. I walked over to her and she was still growling at me. I can use the mind link that wolves have to talk to her.

' Alice? alice can you hear me? ' 

' Niall? '

' yeah its me love are you ok? '

' No it hurts niall whats happening to me? '

' babe your gonna be fine dont worry  im here '

' im sorry niall  '

'for what?'

'for leaving i should'nt have done that '

'you dont have to apologize it was my fault you left' 

'no its not and can i ask you something ?'

' what?'

'will i still have clothes on when im human again? '

' haha yes you will alice dont worry for now lets just got to sleep ok? '

' ok' 

I walked p to her and laid down next to her , snuggling my head into her neck. 

*** NEXT MORNING***

 *Alice's P.O.V*

I woke up to Niall lighly shaking me . 

"Babe its time to get up we have to go somewhere" He said.

I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes." what time is it?' i asked.

"120:03" he replied. " oh ok let me get changed" i replied standing up and tried to walk away but i realised i still had the chains on. 

"uhmmmmm" i siad looking at Niall.

"OH right!" he exclaimed as he unlocked the chains from my legs and wrists. 

" so how does this whole wolf thing work cuz i dont think i can handle all these ..............'powers'" i asked.

"babe you will be fine trust me ill help you through this" he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to him , our foreheads were touching. I wrapped my arms around his neck . 

"I love you niall, and nobody can change that ok?' i said.

He nodded and attached his lips onto mine , but we were disturbed when my phone rang.

I pulled away and took out my phone. The caller ID said 'chris brown' .

I pressed call and said ,

( C= chris brown , A=ally)

A- Hey chris whats up? 

C- Hey ally i need a favor

A- what you need? 

C- i need another dancer for my music video 'loyal' and i was wondering if you want to be it?

A- sure i can do that 

C- ok i need you to be at the studio tomorrow at 6 

A- ok ill be there 

C- thanks ally see ya later

A- No problem bye

I pressed end and realized niall went upstairs. My legs were still a little sore from changing. I walked up the stairs and into the living room. Everybody was sitting on the couch , even simon and paul.

"um whats going on?" i asked as everyone turned to look at me.

"ALLY!" they all yelled and came charging at me. They all tackled me to the ground with bone crushing hugs. 

" ow ow ow still hurting" i said and they all apoligized and got off. 

" ally can we speak to you please?" simon said. 

"um ok' i said a little nervous as we walked out of the room.