Gym and Tears

I don't own Young Justice or Totally Spies I made the video above I know it's really bad you don't need to tell me. It's the first video I have ever made and yes I know it's more of a slideshow then a video but I'm making a new video that actually has clips from the show and stuff instead of pictures it'll be a lot better.

Previously:

"Weeelllllllllllll" Clover drawled out "I think I might have found him. I mean he looks a lot like you, and it says his name is Dick Grayson." Clover handed me the magazine. I looked at the page that the magazine was open on. And there was my brother's smiling face starring back at me. I started reading the article but I couldn't get past the first sentence re-reading it again and again and again.

Dick Grayson eldest ward of billionaire Bruce Wayne.

Britney P.O.V

Eldest ward? Billionaire? I looked up at Clover and noticed that Sam and Alex had stopped reading in favor of looking at me; curious if the boy was my brother.

"So, according to this, my brother not only ignored me but he is also a billionaire and has younger siblings!" with each word I felt my anger rise. I gave the magazine back to Clover and got off the couch.

"I'm going out, there should be a gym near here and I need to blow off some steam," I informed. I went to my room and grabbed a duffle bag. Packing a sweat towel, tape, my water bottle, and my bathing suit in case the gym was attached to a pool. I also packed a few gadgets and my compowder. I tied up my hair as I left the room.  I went to costomer service/front desk I asked for directions to the nearest gym was.  It was only three blocks away.  I walked out the door and speed walked towards the gym grumbbeling the entire time.  I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going and found myself crashing into someone causing me to fall to the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry are you ok?" the man I had crashed into questioned.  I quickly got up while dusting myself off.

"No, no, it was my fault I wasn't paying attention to-" I stopped when I looked up and saw who the man was, his eyes widened "Dick?"

"Britney?" was his response.

"Wait, Dick you know her?" questioned the red haired man beside him.  Before Dick could answer I acted.  I brought my hand up and slapped him.  I didn't hold back.  His head snapped to the side.  When he turned it back there was an angry red hand print on his cheek.

"HEY!" the red head yelled and started moving towards me only to be stopped by Dick.

"It's fine Wally," Dick said while holding him back.  Wally looked like he was about to protest but was silenced when he saw the look Dick had directed at him.

"Long time no see," Dick spoke with a smile.  I felt my anger rise.

"What the heck Dick! You ignored me for ELVEN YEARS! And you say 'long time no see'"? Are you KIDDING ME? You ignore me, you become a billionaire, yOU IGNORE UNCLE RICK FOR THREE YEARS AND ONLY VISITED HIM ONCE LAST YEAR, AND YOU BECOME A BIG BROTHER AND YOU DON'T TELL ME! WHY? AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT YOU NOT BEING ABLE TO REACH ME, I EMAILED YOU EVERY DAY AND YOUR A BILLIONAIRE YOU COULD HAVE EASILY HIRED SOMEONE TO FIND ME! AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU HAD A YOUNGER SIBILING?" I was slowly getting louder, I was shaking with anger.  Wally stepped in between us.

"Ok, look here lady, I don't who you are or who you think you are but Dick dosen't answer to you so BACK OFF!" he snapped.

"And who exactly are you?" I spat.

"I'm his BOYFRIEND!" he retorted.  I looked at Dick and saw him giving his boyfriend a thank-you-for-nothing look.

"Wow, just WOW, YOU COULDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?" I yelled at Dick, I snapped my head to the side and looked at Wally "as for you Mr. boyfriend, has Dick told you about me or are you in the dark about me as much as I am of you?  I'm Dick's sister!" Wally's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and he turned to look at Dick.  But he kept his eyes to the ground refusing to look at the red head.  That was enough answer for me.  I ran past them towards the gym.

When I got there I tapped my hands and started attacking the punching bag.  Punch after punch, I took out all of my anger and frustrations on the bag; only stopping occasionally for a drink of water. As time went on, as each punch flew, my anger was replaced with hurt. Each growl slowly turned into a tear.  I stopped my assault on the bag, I didn't have any fight left in me.

I moved away from the bag and sat down on the bench against the wall.  I buried my face in my hands and cried.  I was glad that there was only one other person in the gym, not a lot of people to judge me for crying in a place where I'm supposed to be working out.  I heard the bench make a slight creeking sound as the man sat down beside me.  He poked my shoulder to gain my attention.

"Hey, are you ok" he questioned.  He had dark skin, short black hair, brown eyes and large muscles.

"I'm fine," I answered dismisvly.

"No your not" he stated "if you were fine you wouldn't be crying.  Let me guess, you went to the gym to blow off some steam and as you took your anger out on the equipment the dam broke." I looked at him and he gave me a smile.

"My names Mal, and you aren't the first person this kind of thing has happened to" he explained "so, what happened.  I'm told I'm a good listener; besides it usually helps to talk about it and what are the odds we'll see each other again anyways." I sighed.

"I'm Britney," I began "my brother ignored me for eleven years, I came here with hopes to reconnect with him and I find out that he hasn't thought about me once. He now has a younger sibiling or maybe it's plural and he has a boyfriend. I find out that he's now a billionaire, not that I really care about that; it's just... you'd think he would at least send me a letter y'know? I was in Australia and our paralyzed uncle is here, he ignored him for three years and visited him once last year. I sent him an email every day for eleven years thinking 'maybe he'll answer today' but he never did. Everyone told me to stop trying, that he dosen't care about me, that he's never gonna answer; I always told them that they were wrong and he would answer. Turns out they were right, and I was just to supid or to stubburn to see it." The tears didn't even slow. "I found out from a magazine that he had a younger sibiling, and that he was a billionaire then I ran into him while I was coming here. Also how I found out that he has a boyfriend, his boyfriend didn't know I existed either." Mal put his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"Then your brother isn't worth any of your time," he stated flatly, no room for argument "he shouldn't be making you cry and if he is then he isn't your brother; he made his choice, now you make yours."

"Thank you, Mal," I smiled.

"No problem Britney," he returned it.  I packed up my stuff and left the gym.

An update a day keeps the real life problems away to deal with another day! :)  Hope this update was good!