Hanahaki

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

There he is... Playing with my other Hyungs... His bunny teeth... his smile... his looks... they just made him look more Handsome...

"Hey..." a concerned voice can be heard behind me...

I turned around and saw.... Him... the Man that i always can lean on..

"Jin Hyung" i said and smiled at him...

He returned the smile with a sad one...

"Why...?"i eyed him... and i already know what it means...

"No Jin hyung... I'm not going to take a surgery..."i said and looked away from him...

You maybe asking what surgery what we're talking huh...

Well... i've been suffering for 3 weeks...
3 weeks of pain...
3 weeks of vomiting...
3 weeks of seeing him happy...

Yes... i have this rare type of disease... The Hanahaki Disease...where i vomit Jungkooks Favorite Flower petals... yes... that's true... but I love the way how it hurts... atleast... it proves that i trully love him...

I looked at him... he seems so pure... so innocent... but behind that beautiful smile... hides his pain... he still hasn't moved on from his first love... Name?

I'll tell you his na-

"Hey"  jungkook walked towards me while waving...

When he got infront of me Jin Hyung walked away... He do loved the maknae... but the fact that i'm suffering from this disease made him feel upset towards jungkook

"Hey" i greeted back

"Why don't we play at the water?" He asked me...

"Because i don't want my white milky skin to turn Tan" i said and smiled...

"My God Hyung! Just use sun block!" He whined and passed me his Sun Block...

While I'm rubbing the sun block on my skin... i can sense that he's looking at me...

I took off my Shirt to apply some on my chest... i can see him tense up... but... why?

I decided to shrug that off...

After applying... i wore my shirt and walked towards him...

I stuck out my hands and he slipped his hands on mine...

I dragged him towards my other hyungs...

I saw Jin Hyung hugging Namjoon Hyung...

I can hear silent sobs from them...

I'm sorry Hyung... but i just couldn't live without my feelings for Jungkook...

Unknowingly... tears... started to fall...

I noticed jungkook saw my tears... before he could ask anything... i dived into the water... and when i got up... my tears looked like water dripping from my hair...

I saw Jungkook looking at me like he wanted to ask me something...

I looked away and began to play with my other Hyungs...  

As the night taken over the white, clear sky...

We agreed to have a bon fire party outside...

Luckily there's still enough woods for us to use...

I lit up the fire woods then Jin Hyung came out from the rest house along with Namjoon Hyung with sticks and Marsh mallows!!!

Jin Hyung gave us sticks and marsh mallows one by one... but when he stood infront of me... he just tossed it onto my lap...