Chapter 1

POV ~ Point of View

(Charlotte pov.)

I woke up for school, had a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and put my make up on.

I take Simon (My Twin Brother) and run to the school bus. When I sat down I saw a cute boy coming in ... (it was Jacob)

(Jacob's pov.)

When I hopped onto the bus I saw a cute girl (it's Charlotte)... but then I realized she has a boyfriend who was sitting next to her.

---(in physic)--

(Charlotte pov.)

When I went into the physics room I saw the cute boy from the bus, he was alone so I sat down next to him.

(Jacob pov.)

I saw the cute girl from the bus sitting next to me. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

(Teacher pov.) So class we have a new student joining us this year. Charlotte, May you [lease come up and introduce yourself.

Charlotte: "Hello my name is Charlotte, I have a twin brother and a little sister. I moved here 3 days ago and hope I can be great friends with some of you." Charlotte said staring at Jacob the whole time.

Jacob whispers: So this boy in the bus who was sitting next to you was your brother?

Charlotte whispers: Yeah.. why do you ask?

Teacher :Please Charlotte and Jacob be quiet!

Jacob put out a sheet of paper began writing.

Jacob: We can write so that Miss can't hear us.

Charlotte: Haha good idea. So why did you ask?

Jacob: Uhm,  I was only curious.

Charlotte: Oh okay so, What's your name and how old are you?

Jacob: My name is Jacob and I'm 14 years old.

Charlotte: Okay, We are now officially friends!

Jacob: Yeah, Sure!