Lucky

Grammatical error peppered throughout the chapter. I did edit it but I think there were still errors available. 

********

"P'Phut, the security just called in, there might be another problem with the machine" Arthit said as he place his phone slightly far from his ear..

"Okay tell him we are on our way" Said Phut, who was Arthit senior at work.

Being the newbie doesn't mean that you can slacked on your works. Well depends on the company and how the company looked at your skills. Arthit felt blessed for the first few months he had more free times than his other seniors, but as the time past, his task and responsibility grew bigger and harder. His senior wanted him to learn a lot from what he had seen and how to handle the situations if something had happened. He was grateful that he has a nice senior that willingly teached him everything he never knew about. He always looked closely and listened carefully at what his senior told him. It was a good experience indeed, but his business started to made a slight distance between him and his beloved boyfriend, Kongbop.

For the past weeks, Arthit had to fly back and forth to Chiangmai for business trip with his senior. Usually, they would go on a date every weekend, but now since Arthit constantly going out for business trip that forced him had to stay there even on the weekend. It has been almost 3 weeks since they met each other, although it sounds ridiculous but Arthit works does sucks the big time. His boss wanted him and his senior to standby on the sites to checked the machines since it had just been installed and they would like to know how the machine would hold up for the past one month. Although it's sounds fancy, in reality it's not.

Arthit had sacrificed a lot, he sacrificed his time for Kongbop, if only the village where he stay had a better signal he would be very glad to see his boyfriend face by using video call sadly they can only hear each other voice. Arthit also had to sacrifice his sleep because there were lots of reports he had to write to be given to his manager. Not only that, sometimes he even had to sacrifice his meal time. He had to ran here and there, his meal time had constantly changed there were even one time where he didn't eat for the whole day.

Today was not an exception, it was 2 o'clock in the morning and he was about to fall asleep when the security on the sites called him. They had to rush back to the power plant to check on the roaring sound. He was exhausted, but he knew that he wasn't the only one who was exhausted so he can't complained. This was his pathway that he choose, and he won't complained. He was still grateful that his company paid him for working overtime for most of the time.

"You're finally here, the machine won't stop rumbled and it has been 20 minutes before I decided to call you" Said the mid age security guard. Arthit gave him a wai-ed before he followed his senior to go inside the power plant and checked what happened.

It took them hours to finally able to found out the cause of the machine rumbled. They even had to turn off the power for the whole villages for hours just to checked what happened. The sun has rise up high when they were inished. Arthit was exhausted, he really was. He loves to sleep, he can sleep anywhere and anytime, but since he was working he can only sleep with max of 4 hours which not even everyday he could enjoy that long time of sleep. Like today, he didn't have any sleep because of the sudden call. Seeing how exhausted his junior was, Phut felt bad for him.

"Arthit, you can rest for today. I give you permission to do it" Phut said as he looked at Arthit who was almost fall asleep in the car. He had dark circles under his eyes and his face was pale due to his exhaustion.

"No P'Phut. I'm okay, I promised P'Amp to helped him with few things today" Arthit told him even his voice sound exhausted.

"Just sleep for 2 or 3 hours. It's pointless if you come to work if you can't concentrate because you were exhausted" P'Phut was not angry at him but Arthit could feel that there's an order on his voice, which he knew he had to obey it.