Great the sombra there too

Discord's pov

Oh greats it's the mexican black 'king' sombra... I hat that damn guys!!

Though by the looks of it look annoyed and care about that fluttershy (the acutes little pony that I freakin love) how darn she!

"Well as I was saying..." As lulu went on. "Me and Tia were wondering if you fluttershy, would reform sombra." Luna look worried in way with I was like 'what the hell' on my face.

Fluttershy though look worried herself maybe thinking of how the hell, how she going reform this stupid king?

"I'll do it..." As I heared fluttershy say. I look at her surprise about this. I mean look at fluttershy timid, shy, gentle, and freak adorable. And look at sombra...dick, weird thing about crystals, and I thing he only speaks Spanish.

Lulu smile "ok we'll give mouth to control your new horn." Lulu said skill trying to catch a mew in pokemon, on the ds.

Fluttershy's pov

I nodded, I was alittle scared of doing this. I know what I have to do. I mean I was scared od reforming discord, but I did it pretty well.

Before I knew I was outside of the castle. I look to discord and saw that he was in his form dizzytwist I think that what he called it. I smiled at him, he look at me, and grinned. "So were to now?" I thought about how I should use my horn. Maybe I get more supplies for the animals, when I'm taking car of angel bunny.

I smile, "maybe I should practice?" I finally said. Discord smirk and waited for me to say. 'Would you like to help?' I couldn't help but giggle. "Ok...ok. Would you like to help me practice?" I smiled at him.

His eyes widened with glee. "Yes!!!" I he turned to his normal form and grab me. With his lion paw he start to pet. And the eagle flaw he held me, I giggle.

"Well let's get started!" He yelled