Finding Him

Kimwari's Pov~

I continued walking down the long road after finding no luck in the last village. "Is it that hard to find him?" I never thought finding a man with white hair that was young would be so hard but it looks as if I was wrong.

(That's Kimwari. Her eye's are red because of the sharingan and you can easily guess the hair.)

I continued walking and decided to read one of my books. It was a romantic novel that I really loved and it was a little similar to my parents story.

The couple met only by chance but sneaked out of their villages just to spend time with one another...although on an atempt the female was caught. When her village found that it was an enemy she was trying to meet with, the village planned an execution but before it could happen she gave birth to a child... The woman's family was forced to take care of the now motherless child.

I sighed as I continued to read. I had read this story multiple times but I could nerver get tired of it....the ending is what kept me hooked to the story. In the end of the story the child found their father and brought peace to both villages....

"I hope it will end that way for me..." I continued reading as I walked down the long road, but before I could finish the book I heard some voices from afar. I quickly hid in the trees making myself undetectable to even an army of jonin.

Kakashi's Pov~

"You kids did a good job fending off Zabuza and now that the Land of waves is safe...we can finally get back to training." "What?!" "Kakashi sensie we just went up against Zabuza we deserve a break!" "Hmmm. Two days sounds good to me." "Why don't we ask Sasuke-kun?" I looked at Sakura who, at the moment had hearts in her eyes while looking at him. I sighed and stopped just for a few seconds. 'Is someone near us? I thought I felt someones presance.' "Kakashi sensie are you okay?" "Yeah I was just thinking abut when the new volume of my book was going to come out." "Kakashi Sensie your a pervert." "Yeah, No wonder you and Pervy sage get along." "Hn."

I felt the presence again and looked into the direction the presence was coming from. 'A child..and a girl at that. She's better at hiding than Sakura and Sasuke' I turned in her direction and she looked at me in coplete shock.

Kimwari's Pov~

'H-How?! What level is he at? No one in my village can ever see me when I'm hiding...wait..when I pulled the book out? Damn me and my addiction to reading!' I looked back at the man and realized something...'Young with.....white...hair!' I hopped out from my hiding spot and walked up to the shocked group. "Who are you?! Where did you come from?!" "How did you not notice her you baka?" "You.." I pointed at the man. "How old are you exactly?" He crossed his arms while looking at me. "Isn't it a little rude to ask your elders that?" "I'm serching for my father and my family told me that he has a red eye with his hair white, like yours and his other eye being pure black. The only thing I'm not sure of...is if you have the red eye..." The three kids looked at their sensie in shock and then backat me. "She does look like a girl, you."

"I um...." "My mother...her name. It was Kazuka" "Kazuka..." The man looked down at me in shock and amazement. "She really was...." "You knew my mother?" "Yeah...I'm your father." "W-!?" "HAT-?!" I stared at the man in shock. I finally found him...I found my father. I started to cry and I quickly hugged him. "It looks like we have another person coming to the Leaf Village with us...although, it is getting dark so lefts find some place to set up camp."

    *Three hours later*

"So your name is Kimwari?" "Yep." I smiled at the Sakura haired girl. "What's your name?" "Sakura. That's Sasuke, and that idiot is Naruto." "Hn." "Hi."  I looked at Sauke. "Is all he say's ,hn, or does he actually speek?" "He speaks, you just have to insult him first." Naruto glared at Sasuke. "Hmmm....Duckbutt." "What was that?" Naruto had burst out laughing and Sakura looked close to laughing also. I could hear my father laughing from inside his tent. "You may be my sensies daughter but that doesn't mean I won't kick your ass still." I smirked at him and stood up. "Someone is cocky." Sasuke stood up and smirked at me. "Bring it on Snowflake." "Oh? Now you like nicknames and you talk. I'm shocked." "Hehe." Sasuke tried to kick me but I hoped onto the lake and stood on the water. "Water Dragon Jutsu!" "What the?!" "Ah!" I giggled and sat on the water with a smirk on my face but when the water all cleared I sweat dropped. They were all hanging in the trees. Um I went a little over bored...." "A little?! How can you even do that?!"  "Um...prodigy?"

"Let's just get everything togehter okay?" "Okay." "Hn." "Yeah." "Alright." "I'll gather the most stuff, beleive it!"