Chapter 1

BRYAN POV

I stare up at the ceiling of the warehouse breathing in the dusty air. I had awoken here minutes earlier with no memory of how I got in this strange place. As far as I can tell it's just a massive warehouse used for storage, lots of storage. I can't even imagine if an earthquake struck. There had to be at least a million wooden creates in here. At this I decide to get up and explore the area.

Getting up I start to wonder if there is a particular reason there's a dirt floor. I let my mind wander as I walk up to a large stack of crates. Once I reach the pile of boxes, I blow the dust off and read the faded red stamp. It reads: “ THE GAMEMASTER."

What could that mean? Was it a person? Or event? And, either way why was he here among these crates? Whatever the case I have to get out. I have a life!!!

How long have I even been here? I jump as I hear a loud cracking noise,almost like static. It goes on for a few seconds then shuts off without another sound.

I walk around the corner and look to my left and see a big metal door between anther two massive stacks of crates. I come closer and see the giant padlock. “Dang it!!! Why am I here? Who the heck wants Bryan Morgan?" That's when I hear the crackling sound again, but this time a voice breaks through.