『 Protector 』

Protector

Strength. Resilience. Perseverance. To extreme martial artist Ko Eun Ji, these are virtues to live by. Ranking first in the entire nation of South Korea, she strives to follow in the footsteps of her late father's legacy.

Her fear? Almost nonexistent. But that's until her brother Jae Hwa's life is put into jeopardy. Without enough money for surgery, there's uncertainty of how much time is left for him. Eun Ji is in dire need of a steady income.

And the perfect opportunity falls right into her hands.

Although she's determined, there are some serious obstacles in store for her. Working as a bodyguard for chart-topping boy band EXO won't be an easy task.

  Disclaimers

I DO NOT own any of the displayed videos and images unless stated otherwise. Some of the information on the band members and SM Entertainment in this story is factual, and some of it is fictional for the sake of plot complexity! This is a fanfic, after all. Just ask me and I'll tell you about whether or not something is made up.

The OCs and the plot belong to me, however; I kindly ask that you do not copy. I'm working very, very hard on this plot line, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't! 감사합니다!

This story is primarily set in the GROWL era, so don't worry y'all, you'll get your OT12 :-))