1

Liza's POV
Today I'm going to see Gabbie, she's my bestieee and she has been trying to get me to date someone which I'm going to meet today😯😭.

David's POV
I'm going to meet some girl today. She's a YouTuber like me and she has A LOT of subscribers and followers on instagram. She seems really nice and funny I can't wait to meet her.
Liza walked through the door and my jaw dropped.

Liza's POV

As I walked through the door I see David staring so I say hi.
L. Hey
D. H-hi
L. Are you Ok?
D. Yeah haha
L. Ok, I'm gonna start my vlog wanna help.
D. Sure
Starts vlog
"Hi guys it's Liza, coming at you" David laughs. And says "hey guys I'm David haha"
I take over again saying "so today going to be doing a vlog about how to park ANYWHERE for freeeeee"
We get into my car and I turn the camera on. "So guys this is how to park ANYWHERE for freee"
I drive around the corner and shout "watch out dudee" as a guy runs across the street. David laughs. I park up get my camera get out and lock the car with David still in the car. I say to the camera "keep someone in the car and the ticket man won't give you a ticket." David bangs on the window as I laugh and unlock the door.
We get back to mine and I say " want to come to mine for a bit." "Sure" he says

David's POV

As we get into liza's apartment, I kiss her. She seems shocked but kisses back. I ask her out and she says yes!
We go to the bedroom and y'know what happens y'all.
I slept over at lizas and i suggest i sell my appartment and move in with her.
L. Yeah ok sure, but only if you really want to.
D. REALLY OMFG OMG YEAHHHH.
Liza laughs that cute laugh again and i kiss her neck and laugh, i gave her a really big hickey. She goes to the mirror and says but nearly shouts...
L. DAVIDDD.
I run off to the bathroom lol. I hear a knock and hear liza pleading to get to the toliet. So i let her. She pushes me out and i hear her puking.
L. David
D. Are you ok babe?
L. Did we use protection
D. Fuck
L. Can you go to the store please and buy a test.
D. Sure be back soon
As i say that she pukes again.
Time skip (coz im lazy)
D. LIZAA
L. Bathroom
I see her curled up in the bath with a blanket and i chuckle.
D. Here you are
I pass her the test

Liza's POV

I take the test from David pee on it. It says...

**cliffhanger oooo**

(Sorry such a short chapter but I'm really busy atm, I'm gonna TRY and do a couple chapters to make up for it)