||Prologue||

I sat on my throne, bored. I started playing with my fingers, though I knew that was never going to entertain me. I was about to go when someone walked into my huge hall.

"Destiny," my doorman said, "There is a man wishing for his own destiny."

 I sighed. "Yes, alright. Bring him in." Being a goddess who can tell someones destiny can get tiresome, but knowing I'm helping someone makes it all worth it.

Before I was able to think any further, a man came in. He bowed. "Your Majesty. I have come-"

I waved him off. "Yes, yes. I know why you're here. So, are you ready?" The man nodded.

"This is what I want." I nodded. I closed my eyes and hummed lightly. The hall glowed. The gold and silver from the room and my dress made the room a glamorous color. After around 30 seconds the glow died down, as did my humming.

I opened my eyes and I must've looked pale because the man had said, "D-Destiny? Are you alright?" I nodded.

"Yes, I'm alright." He looked relieved. "Okay. So, what's my destiny?" My eyes widen. I have forgotten about that. His destiny . . . His destiny was him falling in love. But the lucky woman was a blur.

"Sir, your destiny is you falling in love . . ." I took a deep breath. "You were falling in love. But your love was a blur." I looked down. I heard him clear his throat. I looked back up.

"Thanks anyway. I hope to find that one girl." He walked on. I shouted. "Wait!" He turned his head. "Hm?" M-May I know your name?" He smiled.

"Harry. Harry Styles."