nine

khaliyas pov-

two months later (december 18th)

i woke up to see brandons face only inches apart from mine, i smile at how adorable he looks while he's sleeping.

his lips were slightly parted, he had one of is arms underneath the pillow, while the other was wrapped around my waist.

my hand cupped his cheek caressing it softly. "b, get up." i said softly.

i repeated myself a couple of more times, and even shook him a little, he still didn't get up now i knew he was just messing with me.

i started kissing him all over his face until he woke up. "okay, okay liya stop." he giggled.

"y'know it's hard to be upset at you because of how fucking adorable you are." i told him laughing.

"oh stop, i know you're but what am i." he joked.

i started to laugh, "that was so bad." i told him, we started laughing at his horrible joke together. i love mornings with him.

"what do you want to do today baby?" i asked brandon after we calmed down.

"nothing, nothing at all. i just want to stay here with you all day." he said, laying his head on my chest, his arm tightened around my waist.

"maybe we should, we have been busy ever since break started and never really had time to ourselves." i said running my fingers through his hair.

"okay come on let's go eat some breakfast." i said trying to lift up, of course brandons body weight was on me.

"noooo, stay here and play in my hair it feels good." brandon whined.

"nooo b, im hungry let's go eat first." i use all of strength to finally get brandon off on me.

i got up out of bed and went downstairs i heard footsteps coming from behind me and knew it was brandon.

"good morning khaliya." my momma greeted me once i got on the kitchen.

"good morning momma." i said.

I felt brandons strong arms wrap around my torso, his face rested in the crook of my neck and out of no where he started tickling my sides.

"brandon stop." i laughed, "b.. stop my-my b-back is starting to hurt." i snorted out holding my back.

"good morning brandon." my mom said once, i had finally calmed down.

"good morning mrs. t." brandon greeted back.

we took at seat the the island, and my severed us sausage, eggs, and french toast.

i started drenching my plate in syrup because thats how i eat almost every breakfast food. "okay, that enough baby girl." brandon took the syrup away from me putting it up.

i pouted, "bring it back, i might need more." i groaned.

"no no, no you won't." he chuckled. i rolled my eyes at him and ate my food.

we ate in a comfortable silence, i was on my phone scrolling through my instagram feed when my mom spoke up.

"okay guys, i am going out tonight with my girlfriends and i know you're gonna be here all day," she started. i looked at her confused, not knowing where she was going with this.

"but one of them has a little girl and doesn't have a babysitter, so i told her you guys could." she said.

"momm." i groaned out. "brandon and i planned on it being just us to-" i started but got interrupted by brandon.

"liya it's fine, it'll be fun we weren't really gonna do anything." brandon spoke up.

"great thank you brandon." my mom said hugging b making me roll my eyes.

my mom absolutely loves brandon and never gets tired of him coming over. "sometimes i swear she thinks you're the son she never got to have." i laughed.

brandon and i got done with our food and put our plates in the sink, i quickly washed them.

brandon and i were halfway up the stairs when he decided to yell, "race you to the room." he knows im very competitive and does stuff like this all the time.

i ran upstairs as fast as i could leaving brandon behind me.

i got the room first, "aha i won." i raised my arms in victory waving them around.

"that never gets old." brandon laughed. "i wasn't even running it's amazing." he laughed even harder.

"you're just doing this for your pure enjoyment?" i asked him laughing. he nodded his head laughing more.

"gosh you don't understand how funny it is." he said calming down, plopping on my bed.

i plopped down beside him resting my head on his shoulder.

"what should we watching?"

__________

a/n : what's up? the sky lmao im so funny. so update on myself, im cutting my hair and dying it. im nervous but excited at the same time. ik that was completely irrelevant but ive been wanting to tell someone all day 😂. maybe i will again update today idk. anyways dont forget to vote and comment.💞

-nevaeh 💍

(sorry for any mistakes💞)