A Pleasant Surprise

*(A/N) I absolutely LOVE this song and this band so.. HAVE A GOOD READING JOURNEY!!*

Zoey just stared at me in shock. "Y/N, its ok.. You already made my day! Just by making me know that... There might be more Sanses out there, and I'm DETERMINED to find them!". I giggled.        "(Y/N)? Is that you?" A familiar voice sounded through the school. It was my cousin, Lexi! "LEXI!!" "(Y/N)!!!" We yelled each others names. We hugged each other tightly, not wanting to let go. We heard Ashley, Lilly, and G come out and down the hall. Lexi let go and wiggled her eyebrows at me. "What? Why are you doing that?" I asked irritated and confuzzled *(YES!! I MAKE UP WORDS!!)* "You know what... I see that you found a new friend." She said teasingly. Then it hit me like a brick. She was talking about G. CRAP! I forgot about him... "Hey, Doll... Who's this?" I heard him say from behind me. "Ok.. G, STOP calling me 'Doll' and this is my cousin, Lexi." I said annoyed. 

Since she was so short *(SHORTER THAN MEH SO HAS TO BE SHORTER THAN HIIM!!)* she had to look up to him to look him in the eyes and when she did she froze. She was legitimately mind blown! She thought it was all a joke but nope.. He is real... A real pain in the A** if you ask me.. "Wait.. You're a actual skeleton?" She asked. "Yep.. Correctamundo." he said calmly. "Hey Doll, can we go talk somewhere private?" He asked me. "Fine G. Lead the way.." I groaned and followed him into a random abandoned room. "Well.. Now that we are alone... *sigh* Why do you have so many female friends?" He asked, irritated. "Well. When you're popular, you're with everyone.. ALMOST everyone.. I have male friends too..Bu-" "Not a boyfriend right?" He interrupted. "Um... W-well n-no..." I felt my face heat up and heard him chuckle. "Good... That means I'm the only one that finds a interest in you. C'mon, Doll~ Let's go." he said holding in his laughter from my face which I could tell was redder than a tomato. We walked out and Lexi was practically dying. "What happened? Did he kiss you or something?" She asked through laughter. "Not quite yet.. She's not ready for a kiss from a skeleton." G said as I stared at him with wide eyes. "The F***, G?" I swore. "Language, Doll~" "Make me, G. Or are you too scared?" I said as I swore even more under my breath.

Then he did the unexpected.. He COVERED my mouth with his hand. As soon as he did that I went wolf on his a**. I bit his hand tightly. If he had skin, he would be bleeding. Badly. "SON OF A BI***!! MOTHERFU****!!" He yelled. "Language, G" I said mockingly. "Ugh.. Fine you win.. If you make me shut up~" he said seductively. I ignored him. "So do you guys want to meet my adoptive mom?" I asked nicely to my friends. "Yeah, sure" they all said. 

                                           Time skip. Brought to you by the AUs of Sans! And a lazy author

We managed to all get there and I walked in first to my Goat Mom. "Hello (Y/N). Who are the lovely children? Oh, let me guess.. You wanna have a sleepover?" She said excitedly. "Um. Sure! Ok so this is Zoey, its her birthday!" I introduced. "Oh! How lovely! Happy Birthday, my child!" Toriel said cheerily. "This is Ashley." "Hi! Im Ashley." She said. "This is Lilly, We've been friends for, forever." I said. "Hi Ms. Toriel, (BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER!! I SPELT MS LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE IS NOT TECHNICALLY MARRIED.. SHE IS DIVORCED) I'm Lilly!" She said proudly. "and last but certainly not least, My faithful cousin.. Lexi." I said proudly. "Wow... You have so many friends! Im exited for your sleepover (Y/N)!"

Fresh: WIGGIDY, WIGGIDY, WASSUP MY FRESH BROSEPHS!!?                                                                              Me: FRESH?! When did you get here?

Fresh: I CAME HERE TO SAY WASSUP TO YOU'RE TOTALLY RAD READERS!!

Me: Ok Fresh, well.. Say goodbye because I gotta get working on the next chapter. AND  if you get lucky and Im feeling generous, you may be included in the next chapter!

F: WOAH!! TOTALLY RAD BRO!! SEE YA LATER MAH TOTALLY RAD, AND FRESH BROSKI, BROTATO CHIPS!! 

See you guys in the next chapter!