Introduction / Chapter I

The time we have in this planet is limited. So people say we must use this time wisely. Some people explore some kill and others just do normal things. I would love to think that I am normal... but i'm not and that makes it A lot harder for me to convince myself. The part that makes it hard is the people say things behind my back. That i'm A monster that . But they don't know that i'm the one saving them from the killers...

Chapter I

I here a annoying ring in my ear I pull the covers over my head. It's my alarm clock going off it's sitting on a oke table next to the clock is a small glass of water. The glass has condensation on the outside as I lifted the covers off, I caught a glimpse at a water droplet running down the side. Before it can get to the end I poke the water droplet. And it splits in half and they both hit the table."ugh," I flip the covers over my head and sit there staring up at the ceiling. I jump out of my bed and land on my feet. " Well time to start the day" I say in a sleepy voice. As I walk to the bathroom I can hear the clip clop of the horses feet on the street. " Well today's day orientation why do I have to deal with all the brats this year" I roll my eye's and get change. My outfit consists of tall black leather boots with a lace up in the back with a tiny spot on the side for a throwing knife. The top halve of my out fit is a black leather jacket and under it I have a black shirt that is cut like a crop top,with no sleeves. My pants are tight and slick plane black leggings that are tucked into my tall boots. As I walk out the door the bright sun hite my face. " It's so bright out today." I quickly run in an alley and jump on a rooftop then going from rooftop to rooftop. As I make my way to A big college on top of A tall hill. On my way there all I see is dozens and dozens of people making their way up the the college. " Ugh there sur are a lot more people here than last year, why do I have to get stuck with them all." I say in A angry voice. I look at the clock at the top of the school. " I going to be late O well not my problem." " WELCOME ALL TO MIHO ACADEMY! NEW STUDENTS PLES MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE QUADE FOR THE INTRODUCTION THANK YOU!" As I make my way up to the school the introduction is going to start for the new school year. " hey Haruko." " Yay Yume what you need?" Have you seen Jigoku? " now that you mechen it I haven't see her." Okay let's take a rain check for all my readers that are confused. Haruko is one of my best friends at the Academy. She has long black hair ,her outfit consist of a skirt that is separated into pieces and has card numbers on the bottom .Her top has Ruffles around the neck and the arms and has a giant 8 on it.She has gloves that are the color of teal and she has high heeled boots that are completely black.She works in the surroundings of casinos and hotels she's half rabbit which makes it a whole lot harder for people to sneak past her or get by without her even hearing their footsteps. And she can really easily shake the truth out of you and in a split second without you thinking about it. So that makes her job a lot easier because a lot of people at the casino have poker faces but she can get the truth out of them Anyway. And the lovely lady right next to her Yume is my other best friends at the Academy . She is short with short dirty blonde hair she is also have deer so she works in nature environments. Her outfit consist of short shorts a tank top with flowers on the front her hair is curled and shoes or flats with green on them. It makes her specials that she can talk and communicate with animals and help plants.And to explain myself I am Jigoku I work in bars and a black markets basically out on the streets and castles and that. The special thing is about me I'm more than half and half I'm a quarter of human a quarter of demon and a quarter of cat. I'm sleek I can move around in quick places but I can also use Magic death magic thought I never use it.We each were going to different part of the academy me I work for the assassination which is a really small group. A lot of people would  not want actually kill but that's what I do. Haruko  Is a Mugger and not the kind of mugger that you think she mugs the people who have stolen from the casino or the hotels or from other people. Yume Works in the environment which means she really stops pollution or oil spills or habitat loss anything that really affects animals and plants. Anyway that's enough let's get back to the story.