Chapter One

Books littered the kitchen table, swimming in homework hell she was. The house was relatively quiet, a surprise as it was usually anything but giving some of the residents of the address. April was out, Phil accompanying her on errands, the yahoos had left a while ago; leaving Elle to play as the little blonde child zoomed a car holding Barbie in a brightly pink corvette around the island not far from her. She had since abandoned all hope of it all getting done, She huffed lifting her hair and twisting it to sit on the top of her head before picking up her pencil again. "Aren't most girls your age at the mall or a frat party?" Dico joked, his hat resting atop his head.Hannah always had her head buried in a book, one, she was smart...smarter than the rest of the bunch. "Sure, watch Elle and I'll like totally go to the mall, D!" she mocked. He would give her that much as he made his way out of the door beside the table she sat at. "Lucy, We're home!" Ryan yelled, from the front door as numerous people started filing in the area. "Lucy!?" Ryan called once again followed by Jenn's call for her daughter. "Kitchen!"She called, pencil scribbling in her right hand, biting her bottom lip in thought. "I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans." she outright said as the commotion had entered the kitchen. her blue eyes going wide, seeing the addition of the gang, five gentlemen "Hannah meet HIM." Bam rambunctiously rattled, "That's Lily Lazer aka Daniel Lioneye aka Linde" He pointed at a blonde man with hair in dreads, The man was obviously shy and so she waved in his way, "Gas, Burton, and Mige," Gas was a fairly large man, Burton was tall, Mige had immediately called out a hello to her leaving her to say hi. Bam waved his hands in a magician type way, towards the tall man beside him closer to her, "This Willa!" Bam had said, She had rose from her seat. Closer to her than the others she stuck her hand out towards the man, "I'm Hannah." She said,acquainting herself as Bam interjected, "Han's my little cousin!".The man's large finger-less gloved hand met her own, his fingertips rough sliding up her own and gave a delicate shake. "Lots of books you have there." His voice spoke, deep sounding very much like a man despite the posters of him around the house. She smiled, "Perks of college." She answered, releasing his hand. "They give me as many books as I can lug around." he chuckled at her response. April and Phil entered from the back door, April shouting at the other Brandon, the man had a broken paper grocery sack in his arm,his feet kicking what looked like a bottle of orange juice through the door, "What is going on? Why is HIM in my kitchen?" The five men greeted her and Phil. "Dico, go away!" She said in shooing the group from the room. 

In an unorganized fashion one by one everyone trekked the stairs to the basement.

Music was turned on, doing no job in drowning out the sounds of Bam and others skateboarding on the small ramps and the yakking of multiple people. The thought of changing from her Distillers shirt, jeans and sock covered feet but she couldn't be bothered, citing she had no one to impress as she dashed toward Dico at the video games."Dibs!"she shouted using her hip to bump Rake out of the way of the game's controls.

He people watched half the evening, when not engaged in social interaction. The brown haired girl had stuck out to him, playing against the other Brandon, she had joked and trash talked the older player and even got more friendly with his own bandmates, she had let Mige take over her spot on Mortal Kombat, Stopped in the middle of the room flagged down more than likely by Jenn, Angie, and Kelly. Her cousin's girlfriend tipping her own drink into the brunette's.

"Is this seat taken?" She questioned, the abandoned couch cushion was empty. When he didn't answer she sat without warning. "What is that?" He questioned, he didn't know much about the girl but she was young looking, "Should you even be drinking? What are you like twenty?"she laughed. "Nineteen." not in inebriation, when she answered. He offered up his beer, a fair trade for a sip of her own beverage."What is your schooling for?" He was making small talk trying to learn more about her. "Teaching, what about you?" she roused, he looked at her like she were an alien. Behind them was a poster of his face not for vanity's sake. "I meant outside of wearing the leatherpants and make-up." she jested, "I write a lot, tour...Not very exciting to be honest." she hummed at him. Ryan was passing them with a digital camera in hand. Obviously documenting the debauchery. "Hey guys," He got their attention, gesturing for Hannah to close the gap between them. her thigh brushed against his own and she smelled of flowers, but not overpowering like she whore bathed in a bottle of perfume, the saliva deserted his mouth having her close. snapping a photo, the man took off for more victims. "In Finland, we drink basically bum wine until we're twenty, never understood why the government thinks an extra year will give you more intelligence to not get stupid drunk." he spoke, She had agreed that the extra year did nothing as there was multiple people proving that fact as she pointed in Bam's direction, barely staying on his skateboard as he did some trick."I have two years before joining the gang in the bars." she confessed, "For now, it's home drinking, well Ape and Phil's house drinking." "You're like a baby." He scarcely remembered being 19, he sort of also at the pace ongoing sometimes didn't remember current time; days seemed to fuse together when your constantly drunk. She stopped their conversation as Raab had handed her his own drink, Her blue eyes slyly scanned around as the blonde man went to the restroom. She eyed even him until he raised his hands in mocking surrender, He wouldn't tell a soul.

"Cheers, Darling." he called, tapping his bottle against Raab's cup. They had talked much more until at one moment he had turned to look at Bam, who was shouting at him and when he turned back she was gone.

When he awoke the next day, afternoon more like it as he looked around the kitchen he didn't spy her. taking a seat by Ryan who filled him in that Hannah had a room at the Margera house since Jesse had moved but had her own home to go to.