Chapter One

A/N: hey just letting you know that this is our first book to write together so you may notice some differences in writing, but we will try to work on that, we both love to write, but we are both stubborn, so don't push us to update, thank you for your consideration

Dearly, a proud Hufflepuff and a Redneck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet Phoebe Ingram, she is 17 years old. Some consider her a "genius," but to everyone close to her she's just being Phoebe. Pheobe is considered and outcast. She has a few close friends, one including her boyfriend, Codie Henning.

Pheobe and Codie had been going strong for almost a year, but things change. Codie called it quits and said he never really loved her at all. After that he acted like he had no clue who she was. He ignored her and acted as though Pheobe didn't exist.

Pheobe didn't know how to react to that. So she shut out love. She called it quits. She didn't trust anybody except her best friend, Amilia Rogers, but when Pheobe graduates high-school a year early with a full sholorship and job offer for time traveling how will she react?

Her first day on her job she is told she will have her fist time travel mission in a week. She will be gone for three months on this mission. Oh, but no she is not going alone, Pheobe is assigned a mission partner; his name is Mathew Harold.

She's going to have to spend a lot of time with Mathew. She has already warned herself not to trust anyone. Will she be able to ward off trust with Mathew? She doesn't know him and she refuses to let him in. Looks like Pheobe is going to be time travling with a stranger.

Will Pheobe let Mathew in, or will she shut him out like she did to everyone else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here's the first chapter of Time Travel With a Stranger. I hope you enjoyed. Let us know what you think in the comments and by voting. I was assigned the first section which means my feat Hufflepuff friend has the next chapter. I may switch up the point of veiws to add more details to the situations. Remember chapters and writing will be different from one another considering we are co-writing this story. Thank you again for reading. We love each and every one of you!

Dearly, and truly,

              your Redneck