Little Lie

Little Lie
© 2017 by @cherrycosmos

📝

Dear lovely readers,

Little Lie is a story which is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are either the product of author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, and events is entirely coincidental.

The author spent her hours and effort creating this story, reminding you to refrain from copying others work. Also, the author can't exactly tell whether the plot of this story had any resemblance to any existing stories here in Wattpad but if it does, the author didn't intend to and do not obtain any part of this story illegally or unethically.

Moreover, please be aware of possible typos and grammar errors. You may consider this a warning and please go easy with the author.The author was still developing her writing skills and wasn't even a professional writer either.  Harsh and rude comments will not be entertained. Carefully use your capabality to comment as a way of helping the writer develop her writing skills and not to hurt feelings intentionally. Also, be reminded that whenever you are engaging yourself in any social medias and in the Internet itself - always think before you click.

Lastly, your reads, comments, votes and any kind of support will be much appreciated and will be happily recognized by the author. The author wishes you a happy reading!

@cherrycosmos 🌼

Note : There would be songs listed below of every chapters but it may not be related in any way of whatever was happening on the chapter. Just merely a suggestion for the readers to listen into.