❀Bud✿

She came to the complex with her own weed...

That's what grabbed my attention. She was new here, she just moved into her cousins house.

She had that New York attitude, yet she was on some skate board, hippie type shit.

My brother and Jahron were playing songs they had just put the finishing touch on, I don't even know what they were saying. All I could hear was the beat my friend Jahron had mixed that seemed to be the theme of the evening, and

all I could see was her. she took a hit of the blunt while looking down. And as she exhaled, she lifted her head and ran her long black painted nails through the front of her wavy yet curly mane.

She was different. I hadn't ever seen a girl like her in Montreal. She was hershey chocolate toned, short, and her body was athletic yet thick. She had tattoos on her hands. They were vines that started at her finger tips and spread up to the crease of her elbow.

"Yo, Party whose that girl?" I asked Jahron. He looked over at her, then back at me chuckling. He know what's up.

"That's Merissa's cousin,I told you that"

"No I mean what's her name" I said angrily cause he knew what I meant.

"Umm her name Jasha- I mean Jaeda with an "e" but Merissa's say she'll answer to Jae too"

I looked over at her through the smoke and she was looking at me. She stared for a while, so I winked at her. She looked done giggling. I smiled when I caught her sneaking glances at me which in turn made her blush so hard she went to the balcony, blunt in hand. I took this time to notice how her distressed black jeans fit her curves with out looking to tight. The way her black cropped Vlone hoodie dangled over her stomach showing a peek of her tattoos.

I got up to join her, but was pulled back down to the leather couch by Merissa.

"What are you doing?" Her eyebrow was raised sharply. I just chuckled while shaking my head. She got the hint.

"Syre, if your gonna talk to Jae you gotta step your game up."

"What you mean 'step my game up'?" I was a little offended.

"Nah, not like style wise. You can't just come up to Jae like 'what it do shawty' you gotta put more thought into you words. She might seem shy but she will make you feel stupid"

"Ight Ight I got it." I got up and walked to the glass sliding door that led to the balcony, once I was out I closed it back.

"It's so pretty up here." She said without turning back. Her voice for some reason brought a smile to my face.

" yea, that's what I thought when my brother and I came to live here. He wanted to move in this condo that's like 2 miles from here. It was bigger and everything, but it didn't have this view." She turned to me and smiled with the blunt in between her lips. God.... Her lips.

"You want some?" She passed the blunt to me and I took a hit. I swear I've never had weed better than this. And the apple flavored L just made it all better.

"So aren't you like montrealian haha." She said taking a hit from the blunt afterwards. She walked up to the rail and put her hand on it. She was bending over, so in turn her cropped hoodie slid up her back was wrapped in tats.

"Yea how could you tell?" I walked put behind her to look at her tattoos. No color she had all black in.

"Well you just look it, like you and your brother have a kinda foreign look."

"I was originally born in Montreal with but when my mom and pops split I moved with him down to the Florida. I stayed there from the times was 7 til I was 18.

I ran the tip of my finger on the thorny vines on her lower back. She jumped slightly, then relaxed. The beat in the living room switched to one I had helped Jahron mix. We called it West District. She swayed her hips to the slow beat. I stepped closer, until we were touching. She kept her hips going. And I bit my lip to control myself. She lifted herself up and laid her back on my chest. She slowly dropped her body down, and up it made me groan. I tuned her around and was French inhaling. She exhaled and I inhaled the smoke. She lick her lips, and then kissed my jawline.

"Mmm ... Merde" This felt so good. She continued kissing my jawline and I just held my eyes shut.

"Jae, babe I'm tired, and I'm pretty sure Syre is gonna have to jerk all night to fix the boner you gave him" Merissa's annoying ass said. I turned to face the door and mean mug her.

Merissa walked away, and Jaeda followed.

"Peace" she whispered.

Can't wait till I see her again

Tell me what you think.