Chapter Two: Try outs

Authors Notes: Finally updating thx for the waitt.

Line~

Current situation: Kuroko entered the gym. Ready for the basketball try outs.

Line~

I entered the gym for the try outs when I accidentally bumped into a green haired male carrying a live frog inside a jar. It looked like he cared more for the frog so I just moved on after apologizing. At the same time I heard the coach spoke.

"We shall commence the try outs shortly."Soon the try outs did began. All I could say that it was harsh since it was an elimination process and we have to be in teams to see which is qualified. In the end I only made it to the third string which is better than no string at all.

After a few months on being the team and practicing hard. I met Aomine-kun we instantly became friends. He was actually what the others described as a monster in basketball but thats not true. He was actually very nice and passionate with the sport. He as well introduced me to Akashi-kun and Midirimma-kun. Akashi-kun help me discover my specialty which are passes. The next year Kise-kun arrived and I had to tutor him but by then I was in the first string. At that time I also felt a little something for Akashi-kun by I knew that it will unrequited since it was impossible.

That was what I can remember as good memories. Like working together and being with everyone. And as well as falling in love though it may be unrequited.

TBC

Akakuro, Kikuro, or Kagakuro...hmmm which is which?