quinze

kenzie stopped in her tracks and turned to face ashton once they came to the end of the tour. after they had met they both walked to the office so kenzie could sign in, they told her since she's late she could tour ashton around. she didn't mind, she wanted to get to know him. they stopped at his second period classroom, which was english. sadly they aren't in the same english class.

"thank you for joining mackenzie tours and we hope to see you soon," the brunette spoke in a monotone voice, ashton chuckles at her. he found mackenzie cute.

"you will, thanks for the tour." he smiled, walking into the classroom. kenzie walked to her second period, which she wasn't excited for. it was woodwork technology.

sighing, she entered the classroom and the bell rang. kenzie took a seat at her desk and rested her head into hed hands. the noise of talking, laughing and chairs scraping fill up the classroom atmosphere. her head shot up when she heard somebody sit in the empty seat beside her. surprisingly it was johnny.

"finally, you showed up." his striking green eyes bore into kenzie's, they roll around in a 360 motion. he came to see her, but he wasn't gonna tell her that. he can't seem to get over her. no matter how much she hates him, he doesn't care. all he wants his mackenzie.

without a word, she stood up and strut over to mrs. douglas confidently. since he's here she is going to receive the grade she deserves. once she grabs the teacher's attention her thumb jerks towards the direction of the desk they're sitting at. "he's here." she peeks over my shoulder, nodding surprisingly. once she takes a seat down, she speaks.

"good on you, since you're done feel free to complete some homework," kenzie walked back to the desk and sat down. completely ignoring johnny and his staring. she scrolls through her phone for a bit when the sound of hands smacking against the table project. she looks up, it's brynn and lauren. their eyes are widened with excitement.

kenzie glanced to her right, johnny is watching the scene play out with amusement. he and mackenzie stare at each other for a second, before anything else happens she quickly turned back to the two blondes that are currently squealing over something.

"care to tell me what happened?"

"so," brynn starts.

"we saw you giving the new kid a tour," lauren rushes out.

kenzie raised her eyebrows and shrugged her shoulders, not understanding why it was a big deal. "i don't see why it's a big deal, ashton is just a friend." johnny sat up, tuning into the conversation more.

she was showing a boy around. that bothered johnny. he wanted mackenzie.

"the new kids a boy? and you're friends with him?" kenzie answered his question with a nod. his face goes sad but she didn't think much of it.

"by the way, he's sitting with us and brandon." this makes the girls happy. but then brynn asks one more thing.

"that reminds me! you need to tell us everything about why you jigged yesterday," brynn points out.

johnny felt a wave of guilt come over him, he made kenzie leave. "you never came back?" he softly muttered. kenzie looked at him, with soft eyes. then she shook her head, they stared for a bit till the bell rang. she sighed and packed her things, waiting by the door for the girls.