He's alive

-Somewhere Far away from Iwatodai On a Island-
Mitsuru Kirijo now leader of the famous Kirijo group arrived on a island Via helicopter Where a white building stood.There was no other buildings on this Island,Mitsuru walked Over to the white building where two Female doctors stood waiting for her.they both bowed on her arrival "Hello miss Kirijo" one said.Mitsuru looked at the other One"What's his status?"She got straight to the point The other nurse sighs with a frown"he still hasn't awakened...We are not sure if he still will even make it alive.." Mitsuru gave a sigh and frowns "Nether less Keep proceeding,I'm going to see him" She entered the white building,it was a singular room with a hospital bed and other equipment.Mitsuru walked to the bed taking a seat on the chair that was near the bed,She looked to the boy on the Bed.The boy had blue hair And it covered his right eye,regardless of how many years to been He still looked 16,That boy was...Minato Arisato.
Mitsuru looked to The unconscious boy"..Please wake up Arisato.." Even Mitsuru was slowly losing hope... Until his heart started having a regular beat Mitsuru Looked to the Electrocardiography with a shock expression until now His heart beat was always different he even came close to dying 3 times.Mitsuru got out of her chair and placed her hands on the hospital bed"Arisato?..."She said softly
The boy began to move slightly before slowly opening his eyes"ngh....mmm?" He looked over to Mitsuru,even though he was hospitalized for years it seemed he could still move his body without any difficulty "Mitsuru...senpai?" Mitsuru was in shocked he even remembered her.
Minato sat up properly looking to her before putting his hand on his head in slight pain"W-what...happened?..last thing I remember is...!N-Nyx? Where's Nyx?!"
Mitsuru looked at him with a blankly "you defeated him Arisato.."She pulled Minato into a embraced,she was in tears of joy to see her old friend alive and well.
Minato looked to her confused"Are you sick Mitsuru? You..are never this compassionate" Minato gave a blank expression and hugged back,but then smiled while the hug was going proceeding,Minato had small tears in his eyes too"so..Where am I?"
Mitsuru pulled back from the hug and coughs "My apologizes..Your on a island owned by the Kirijo group,Judging by your body movement we can bring you back to Iwatodai today"
Minato gave a small nod "alright then.." he then noticed his old school clothing"Hmm.."
Mitsuru looked to him again "you have 10 minutes to get changed any latter and you'll be punished"
Minato jolted up in fear"s-sure thing!ehehe.." he laughs nervously as he removes the hospital equipment off his body ,he then began to change into his old school clothing since that's all that was there for him "..still a
Perfect fit.."he only then realized his evoker gun was still strapped around his belt
Mitsuru looked to him"let's be off then "
Minato then nods putting his hands into his pockets following Mitsuru too the helicopter off to take him from the island
-That next day-
Junpei and Yukari made plans to hang out by wild duck burger,since they never really get time to hang out anymore. Yukari waited impatiently for Junpei to arrive she checked her phone "tch,he's late..why am I not surprised" She puts her phone in her pocket,Little did she know what surprised both her and Junpei would experience...
Yukari then herd a familiar voice"Hey Yuka-tan!" Junpei ran over to her waving "Long time no see Yuka-tan!"Junpei Smirks
Yukari sighs "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"
Junpei Pat's her back and laughs "come on stop giving everyone the cold shoulder!"
They where both arguing as usual for a bit before Junpei sighed"come on let's just go eat!"
Yukari scoffs "fine,Stupei-"Yukari gasped
Junpei looks to her confused"hey Yuka-tan you ok?"
Yukari points behind Junpei in complete shock ,Junpei turns around and gasped to notice Minato was standing right there with a smile "You two haven't changed.."he laughs slightly " Junpei is in awe as he and Yukari ran to him Embracing him in a hug"d-dude your r-real..we ain't dreaming right?!"
Minato smiled as he hugged them both back "Yes..it's real" Minato smiled crying slightly Both Junpei and Yukari where in tears of joy Hugging Minato ,Yukari sobs"w-we thought you where dead.." Minato nods"thank Mitsuru..she got people to nurse me back to life I guess.."Junpei sobs "h-holy shit..I-I never felt so happy man..." Minato laughs with tears in his eyes "what happened to you two,you guys ain't this sulky "Yukari pinched his cheeks "s-shut up.." Minato smiles"let's stay like this for a while..."They both nod agreeing to this and the three enjoyed there embrace

((That's the end of chapter 1 people,I may make a chapter 2 in the future But who knows,I hope you people enjoyed it ))