Wh¡†e Gøl∂ • Toshiro x reader •

This entire fanfic will be written from the reader's point of view, enjoy! ( As for battle scenes... never done any before... sorry if they suck><) Hope you enjoy this! Comments, votes and follows are very much appreciated^^ Yay!

-NightSlash

You are a substitute shinigami like Kurosaki Ichigo... at least that's what you were before you met Hiyorii, an apprentice of Aizen. You were now what the people of soul society referred to as Humigami . To them you were another threat that had to be eliminated. Ranked as the 5th strongest in the group of Humigami, though you could have ranked higher if you were just not so hopelessly inexperienced and gullible, too innocent in short. Your zanpukto went by the name of Zakura no hanabina (similar looking attack to Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura A/N currently obsessed with Byakuya's zanpukto~) You always wore a ( favourite colour ) shihakuso around your-self and have a beautiful white gold flower pendant around your neck. You have always9 had it with you, but can't recall the significance it brings along with it, only knowing that to you, it was extremely precious.

Humigami -> Humans with high spiritual pressure that Hiyorii memory wiped and/or recruited.

------------------------------------------------

" (Name) ! " Seriana, a raven haired girl shouted your way as she ran towards you. She was your sparring partner and was usually pretty cold and strict but other then that, was very kind and understanding towards you. ( Ranked 3rd strongest Humigami around.)

" Seri-san! What is it now? " You mummered quietly under your breath after you recomposed your-self from the shock.

'' Have you not heard the announcements? Hiyorri-sama has requested a meeting for all of us to attend, regarding Soul Society and the human world!" Seriana said shrugging, before grabbing your hand and dragging you towards the main hall where all the other Humigami were. She slammed the doors open, ''We're here. Is everyone present now?'' She said to Hiyorii, who was sitting at the end of the table, with 7 other filled seats, 2 empty for Serianna and you. The rest of the lower ranked Humigami standing around the white table.

"(Name-san), Your late." A green haired male said flatly as you walked in.

"Hai... gomenasai, Santein-kun..." You say, bowing.

"Well at least we're all present now..." A pale blue haired male muttered.

"Kagiri is right. What did you summon us all for, Hiyorii-sama?" A red haired female by the name of Tagamu said to no one in particular as both Seriana and I grabbed a chair and sat down with the others.

" Right." Hiyorri muttered, clasping his hands together. A pale green flickered on behind him, when it appeared, I have no clue. " You guys know of Sosuke Aizen, yes? The ruler of Hueco Muendo.. Well as one of the acting groups against the 13 Gotei Squads under Aizen, I was asked to have all of you eliminate the captains of the 13 Gotei Squads, and anyone else whom may prove to be an enemy. It has been decided that we shall attack Karakura town at dawn, to lure out the shinigami of Soul Society. The groupings are up to all of you, do not fail me, you are all dismissed..." After Hiyorii dismissed us, the room was filled with chatter. Serianna and you decided to stick together on this mission against the shinigami incase they should be proven as a thorn on the side that needs to be eliminated and as we worked best with each other.

'The human world huh?' you think to yourself. 'That ought to be interesting... where we Humigami supposingly came from...' ''Hey, Serianna, think that they would be tough opponents?'' you say as we walk away from the room.

"Doubt it... They are just trash infront of our plans... even if they are, our task is to eliminate such trash for Hiyorii-sama" She said, smirking to herself.