Ivitations

A/N- The image above if what you will wear to the ball (It'll make sense.)
(Y/N)'s POV
"The voice you hear inside your head, is the voice of you soulmate." The words rang inside my head, the words my Young Master had told me before I was to go to bed. I wonder what she, or he would look like. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sebastian, he has said the Young Master wanted to see me. I walked to his room, knocking on the door."Come in" Ciel spoke, I entered as I heard his voice."What did you need Young Master?" I asked, closing the door behind me."We have been invited to a ball at the Trancy estate, you and the servants are to come aswell, I don't want you acting like a servant though." My Young Master told me, I nodded, being sent back to my quarters, to pick an outfit out that I will be wearing to the ball, it was a costume ball. Mey-Rin, Finny, Sebastian, Bardroy and Ciel has picked out three outfits for me to choose from, they were all quite skimpy, the only difference was the colours.

~Time skip~

Finally I have chosen one, I don't really like it much but it's the best choice. I was wearing and Indian belly dancer outfit, the reason this was chosen for me is most likely because of my (H/C) hair length, it went down to my elbows. But I couldn't deny my lords orders, I had to wear this, even if it embarrassed me heavily.