Dancing with tears in my eyes

We arrive at a club. We all get out and sport our fake IDs. When we get in reese, mallory, snd I head for the bathroom. "guys I dont feel so good" I say dizzy. "your fine. Lets go dance!" Reese says. Mallory hands me some tylonal and water. I drink it and walk out. "alright its DJ Pauly D in the house!" A guy says oh my lord! I luvv him I watch jersey shore every jersday. (thursday) . He playsgive me evrything tonight by enriquie igleaseas and pitbull. I walk to the dance floor, and justin when im smiling I se christian grab a ppretty ggirl snd dance with her. Justin ggrabs a tall, skinny, tan, red head girl and begins to dance. Reese goes with ryan. Mallory with some dude. And im left alone. "hey sexxii wanna dannce?" A guy ask. I turn and see chaz. "sure" I say grabbing his hand. We begin to dance. I feel his hand run up and down my waist and dangerously close to my boobs. I dont mind anymore. He whispers in my ear "tonight I want I all of you tonight give me everything tonight." Onnly because pauly D said to grab somebody sexy and say dat. He kisses my neck naking me giggle. He spins me around and kisses me roughly. I kiss back wrapping my arms around him. I opeen my eyes to see justin leading the redhead to a couch.i tear up but conine to dance with chaz. He wraps his arms around my waist. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. "sexy" he whispers in my ear. He grrabs my hand and leads me outside. We walk to the beach across the street. You can still clearly hear the music since they had speakers on their roof outside. The song changees tto ""on the floor" by jennifer lopez. "selena marie Gomez. I have loved you since the day I met you. I was always there for you. Now be here for me. Say youll be mine. Say youll be my girl. My girlfriend?" He ask looking nerveous. I nod my head yes. I smile and tears fall from my eues. "yes. A million timrs yes." I say. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. I just heard the worda I wanted to hear from justin from my bestfriend. I know I still love justin but I really like chaz.. "chaz" I say shyly. "yes beautiful?" He ask. "i luv u" I say. He smiles and kisses my foreheaad. He leads me back in the club. I ask for a margirta and drink it. I feel the tylanol wearing off. I walk to the dance floor and they put "up all night" by drake. It blast from the speakers so loud it hurts my head. Suddenly I feel dizzzy and everything goes black.