First Off Jealousy

"Tom!!!" "Yes babe?" "I want that one!" "You want a dog?" "Yes please. He will be best friends with Tess! I'll take care of him!" I begged. "Excuse me miss. How much is he?" "Hi. He is simply 25£. Would you like him?" Tom looked at my excited face and back to the dog. "Yes please." The lady nodded and  went to grab the puppy. "Tom!!! Thank you!" I grabbed his neck and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his lips quickly. The lady was very nice and gave us the dog and Tom paid. "Can we get him a collar and leash, and some toys! Oh definitely a sweater! And his own bed!!" "Woah woah woah Y/N. Let's just get him a red collar and leash. Just four toys and one sweater." I happily nodded and got him his stuff. We left the store and got into the car. "Have you figured out a name?" He asked me turning on the car. "Yea actually I was thinking about Sammy." Tom smiled. "After my brother? I thought I was your favorite?" He pouted. "Tom. What are you talking about Harry's my favorite." I laughed. "No I'm just kidding your my favorite but he's my favorite twin." I smiled petting Sammy.

Time Skip

Time Skip

It has been a few hours since you both have gotten Sammy. You've been hanging out with Sammy and playing with him. While Tom had just been watching television all day long and sulking around. "Tom what's wrong?" I asked him still petting Sammy. "It's nothing babe. I promise." He didn't even look at me when he said that. "Thomas I know something is bothering you." He sat up. "Your always hanging out with that dog and your never hanging out with me. I miss your hugs and you kisses." He sadly spoke twisting his fingers around. "Aww Tom." I got up and sat next to him. "You know I love you way more than Sammy. Right?" He looked up at me. "Shake your head yes cause you know I do." He smiled. I gently hugged him and snuggled up to his body. He sighed. "I missed this." I looked up at him. "What Tom Holland jealous of a dog?" He looked at me and giggled. "Yes I was." "That's cute." I kissed him and took out my phone. I took a picture of us with the caption. "I love you so much. And the fact that you got jealous of a puppy because I was hanging out with him more is so adorable. I love you Tom. Please don't change. 😘❤️"